07-16-2018, 11:49 AM #1
Bubble74
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys, and sorry if my question has been answered before but I come from modding on a PS3 to a totally new and basic account on GTA5, using my PS4. I'm just wondering if modded accounts are available and/or if someone could kindly mod my account to have skills, unlocks and money similar to the PS3 modded accounts.
Thanks in advance for all answers posted here.
Cheers.
07-16-2018, 09:43 PM #2
Originally posted by Bubble74 View Post
Hi Guys, and sorry if my question has been answered before but I come from modding on a PS3 to a totally new and basic account on GTA5, using my PS4. I'm just wondering if modded accounts are available and/or if someone could kindly mod my account to have skills, unlocks and money similar to the PS3 modded accounts.
Cheers.

lmfao no lolololololololol
07-27-2018, 08:21 AM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Hi Guys, and sorry if my question has been answered before but I come from modding on a PS3 to a totally new and basic account on GTA5, using my PS4. I'm just wondering if modded accounts are available and/or if someone could kindly mod my account to have skills, unlocks and money similar to the PS3 modded accounts.
Cheers.

There are mods on ps4 for gta 5 but cannot be used online. so no not possible.
07-27-2018, 08:25 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Cheers.

If you already got a account on your jailbreak the most you can do is modding the campaign and make a game save for it but its nothing big
08-05-2018, 04:25 AM #5
Cheers.

The traditional term of “modding” for an online account is not currently possible. Scene devs around here seem to want to prevent it. I would imagine it has to do with the amount of shitheads that ruined the PS3 so quickly. But there has been a lot of traction in combining online glitches and gamesave mods to ultimately (loosely used here) “mod” accounts with rank, money, player outfits, and dlc cars. There are a few other things floating around but those are the mainstream things. You just either need to be creative in your endeavors or have the right hookups. Fast run was fixed a long time ago on the vast majority of accounts by the way.

There is of course the option to buy modded transferred accounts as there are still a few floating around.

If you have any questions feel free to message me here in this thread, pm me here, or dm me You must login or register to view this content.. You can also check out my YouTube channel if you’d like but the responses there will be slower. I’m happy to help, and if you’re quick at it there’s plenty of ways to get the hookup for free. My crew just released a frozen money glitch yesterday where you can profit close to $1bil (in assets) if you’re savvy with how you play your money.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo