Post: hey all im wondering if mod menus on gta online are legit on ps4?
08-05-2018, 10:31 PM #1
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ninjai know damn well by now Gta o has to be modded, theres people on ebay selling money drop menu accts on ps4 for $100 and it seems like a scam and also numerous other ebay seller seem to be selling modded accts for gta o ps4. If all this is accurate, only thing that backs it up being legit is cuz theres not many accts left transferred from ps3 to ps4 so where are they coming from?

I personally just want whatever I need to do it and is accurate and actually happening. I know certainly its very rare but at this age of ps4 has to be happening. I only want the mods and packages I need to have to get mod menus online gta ps4. SO if anyone can point me in the right direction ill pay $400 or so, otherwise ill probably just go to pc, and I truly understand why whatever is exploited and not released to public cuz kids always fuck shit up, ruined gta v on ps3,
I just want my mods back on my acct like fast run, no recoil, and combat rolls with modded kd and armor, so if anyone can point me in* the right direction of getting access to a modder id be appreciated and I don't wanna get scammed from bs seller on ebay.
08-05-2018, 11:27 PM #2
Originally posted by dwi
Ninjai know damn well by now Gta o has to be modded, theres people on ebay selling money drop menu accts on ps4 for $100 and it seems like a scam and also numerous other ebay seller seem to be selling modded accts for gta o ps4. If all this is accurate, only thing that backs it up being legit is cuz theres not many accts left transferred from ps3 to ps4 so where are they coming from?

I personally just want whatever I need to do it and is accurate and actually happening. I know certainly its very rare but at this age of ps4 has to be happening. I only want the mods and packages I need to have to get mod menus online gta ps4. SO if anyone can point me in the right direction ill pay $400 or so, otherwise ill probably just go to pc, and I truly understand why whatever is exploited and not released to public cuz kids always fuck shit up, ruined gta v on ps3,
I just want my mods back on my acct like fast run, no recoil, and combat rolls with modded kd and armor, so if anyone can point me in* the right direction of getting access to a modder id be appreciated and I don't wanna get scammed from bs seller on ebay.

Transferred accounts were done in such bulk it’s not that hard to imagine that there’s still a few for sale- hell I still have some leftovers

Modding online is possible but not worth your time
The amount of work the scene devs are playing into the payloads is interesting
If you want to mod online you’ll need to play on the PS3 again or just make the switch to pc

The money “lobbies” you’re seeing are probably modded creator jobs or frozen money glitches which are out to the public now - I helped release one just Friday

The modded player attributes were fixed and reset with a damn hotfix not that long after transfers ended - we probably won’t see that for a long time - some accounts were fortunate and were skipped over by the hotfix for whatever reason - I know personally because I had one for a while

Rank and money can easily be done for free - player stats are an easy grind

Player attributes really don’t matter now with the op dlc vehicles roaming the streets...

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

dwi_745$$$
08-29-2018, 08:21 PM #3
Thatguy7
Do a barrel roll!
nah. theres video proof of people modding on ps4. So a jailbreak ps4 has already been accomplished but its being kept private. which is smart to do i guess.
08-29-2018, 09:10 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by dwi
Ninjai know damn well by now Gta o has to be modded, theres people on ebay selling money drop menu accts on ps4 for $100 and it seems like a scam and also numerous other ebay seller seem to be selling modded accts for gta o ps4. If all this is accurate, only thing that backs it up being legit is cuz theres not many accts left transferred from ps3 to ps4 so where are they coming from?

As of yet, there are NO online PS4 mods whatsoever, no menus or anything like that. Only offline menus and tools. Nothing is online yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo