09-14-2018, 03:15 PM #1
Apex_Modz-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); for some reason when i inject 2much4u or CMT Frostys menu base into gta v 1.27 it doesnt work the gtaPayload.bin injects fine but nothing actually happens cant open the menu or anything it builds fine in ubuntu with the SDK and i get no errors? and yes im using the payload in the web broswer im injecting it from netcat gui
09-14-2018, 03:18 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Apex
for some reason when i inject 2much4u or CMT Frostys menu base into gta v 1.27 it doesnt work the gtaPayload.bin injects fine but nothing actually happens cant open the menu or anything it builds fine in ubuntu with the SDK and i get no errors? and yes im using the payload in the web broswer im injecting it from netcat gui

I dont think either of them work on v1.27 for GTA.
09-14-2018, 03:26 PM #3
Apex_Modz-
Do a barrel roll!
they both said 1.27 and 5.05 when i downloaded them?
09-14-2018, 03:28 PM #4
Apex_Modz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
I dont think either of them work on v1.27 for GTA.

if thats the case do you by any chance know of any menu bases for 1.27 getting around?
09-14-2018, 03:30 PM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Apex
if thats the case do you by any chance know of any menu bases for 1.27 getting around?

menu or menu base? menu is already finished and you can use lamance, as for menu base you need to make the menu and idk any
09-14-2018, 03:33 PM #6
Apex_Modz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
menu or menu base? menu is already finished and you can use lamance, as for menu base you need to make the menu and idk any

yea i was looking for a menu base thanks any way tho

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo