09-18-2018, 08:38 PM #1
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded a pkg file which is too large to transfer to my flash drive. Is there any way of transferring the pkg over ftp*to the ps4 AND installing it that way?
09-18-2018, 09:43 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Versed View Post
I downloaded a pkg file which is too large to transfer to my flash drive. Is there any way of transferring the pkg over ftp*to the ps4 AND installing it that way?

transferring yes, installing via FTP, idk. I guess you can always unpack the pkg and move the files and folders that way
09-18-2018, 11:32 PM #3
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by Versed View Post
I downloaded a pkg file which is too large to transfer to my flash drive. Is there any way of transferring the pkg over ftp*to the ps4 AND installing it that way?

Format external hdd or USB to exFat and you can copy over files larger than 4gb. But you would need for most games, a USB 64gb+
09-19-2018, 04:23 PM #4
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Format external hdd or USB to exFat and you can copy over files larger than 4gb. But you would need for most games, a USB 64gb+

Im trying to transfer GTA V with the 1.27 update but its a gigabyte too big for my flash drive. I need either the base game of GTA pkg, which i cant find, or to install via ftp
09-19-2018, 04:30 PM #5
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
Im trying to transfer GTA V with the 1.27 update but its a gigabyte too big for my flash drive. I need either the base game of GTA pkg, which i cant find, or to install via ftp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo