10-12-2018, 05:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there. Is there any private trophy unlocker for PS4 similar to the one on the PSVita?

You must login or register to view this content.
10-16-2018, 11:42 AM #11
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Like I said, it's similar to what happened with the PS Vita. There was a private trophy suprx, now there's a private trophy payload. All I can tell you is to be patient or take it upon yourself to make one lol. Don't expect a release soon.

just strange that trophies all popped instant in alphabetic order by game title...its like they didnt even have to load the games...
10-16-2018, 01:23 PM #12
he platinum ps4 game in seconds ,thophy hack in ps4 ? ps4 mod no go online. stranger
10-16-2018, 08:47 PM #13
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
just strange that trophies all popped instant in alphabetic order by game title...its like they didnt even have to load the games...

Yeah I know right lol. I brought that up to Alex before and he said it's cause "they are synced in sets." That doesn't make any sense lol

The following user thanked Levisaurus for this useful post:

Frosty
10-23-2018, 07:15 PM #14
Jxstinian
Pokemon Trainer
The fact of the matter is you will have to update you PS4's, they probably are using some custom payload and they really don't even need the game to unlock the trophies either *don't ask me how.* Also there is a very few people who would just update there ps4s just to sync modded trophies. I have a 5.05 HEN Pro, but at the time there will probably be no such thing as spoofing because if it was they will be an influx of tutorials on how to do a bunch of "online only modding" everywhere.
02-15-2019, 03:16 PM #15
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Any news about ps4 trophy hacks yet?

I have tried to send AzraelsNightmar a psn Message but he dont allow pm‘s.

Thx
04-10-2019, 12:00 PM #16
Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
Are there more infos about ps4 trophy hack anywhere?

useless if it doesnt get released to public or they sell ps4 syncs..ive only seen 2 people who used it frosty and justin

Like I said, it's similar to what happened with the PS Vita. There was a private trophy suprx, now there's a private trophy payload. All I can tell you is to be patient or take it upon yourself to make one lol. Don't expect a release soon.

Yeah, there is a private payload for unlocking thophies,"not public".But now in china, taobao.com, it has benn a business.
A man called "bloodxia" claiming to be the only one person who can mod trophy on PS4 and won't be banned, now he really gets rich.
I dont think this guy is the developer of trophy unlocker, so now, make it public, or make some snob seek profit by it.
04-12-2019, 03:15 PM #17
Originally posted by August72 View Post

useless if it doesnt get released to public or they sell ps4 syncs..ive only seen 2 people who used it frosty and justin

Yeah, there is a private payload for unlocking thophies,"not public".But now in china, taobao.com, it has benn a business.
A man called "bloodxia" claiming to be the only one person who can mod trophy on PS4 and won't be banned, now he really gets rich.
I dont think this guy is the developer of trophy unlocker, so now, make it public, or make some snob seek profit by it.

How do you know this?
05-04-2019, 10:39 AM #18
Originally posted by Wilky67 View Post
Originally posted by August72 View Post

How do you know this?

Because I've let him mod some trophies for me and found its true.
05-28-2019, 06:04 PM #19
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Hi there. Is there any private trophy unlocker for PS4 similar to the one on the PSVita?

You must login or register to view this content.

Any news about ps4 trophy hacks yet?

I have tried to send AzraelsNightmar a psn Message but he dont allow pm‘s.

Thx

He was synced by Justin. There are only three people currently, myself included, with the PS4 unlocker method. We are able to sync over 4,000 games, but since it has to be done on 5.05, users are limited to 300 games each. Now, we do have a testkit with 6.51 firmware, so we can sync in real time instead of waiting some weeks to update a jailbroken PS4. That said, there are certain PS4-only games that we are able to sync people using a Vita and/or PS3 for added quickness and reliability. The unlocker is indeed private, and has been since our team created the payload around 15 months ago. And yes, we are able to do custom timestamps, but they take longer!

Don't expect the unlocker to become public anytime soon, especially as the only ways to sync are conversion, updating a jailbroken PS4, or using a testkit. That, indeed, would not be easy for most people, but I'm sorry for the lateness in information!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo