08-15-2019, 08:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody

I was just wondering, if the Save wizard is resigning any files slowly for you guys? I noticed when it said "downloading list of games" when i first opened the program that it took a little long.. Now i have been waiting about 27 minutes so far for a game to be resigned, and it is only about 3 quarters on the progress slide.

The game is Detroit Become Human just in case that matters

is anyone else experience this or has in the past? how can i fix it?
09-09-2019, 12:34 PM #2
Originally posted by HeavyWeightGFX View Post
Hey everybody

I was just wondering, if the Save wizard is resigning any files slowly for you guys? I noticed when it said "downloading list of games" when i first opened the program that it took a little long.. Now i have been waiting about 27 minutes so far for a game to be resigned, and it is only about 3 quarters on the progress slide.

The game is Detroit Become Human just in case that matters

is anyone else experience this or has in the past? how can i fix it?

I also have the game and after I ended it I did a second run and decided to use Save Wizard.
The games list download took the same time as ever. Only a few seconds.
After I applied the cheat the upload and download took basically the same time as with the other saves.

It could be your net connection speed that is acting up.
It can be some management software that is making the software slow.
It can be your antivirus slowing down the software.
Or it can be that your computer is in need of clean up in term of temp files and other things like that.

The problems can be many until you check them all.
09-23-2019, 07:40 PM #3
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
The more games they add the slower their servers will be. The more people that buy SW the slower it will be. They are just a team in a house they don't have some fancy company building
05-24-2020, 12:50 AM #4
melbet зеркало рабочее на сегодня

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo