10-16-2017, 01:06 AM #1
Iconically
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am wondering the following:

1. Is trophy modifcation available on PS4 latest update

2. Who would be the one to hit up about a trophy modification service partnership that knows how to do it and knows more about it than most.
10-16-2017, 01:12 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Firmwares View Post
I am wondering the following:

2. Who would be the one to hit up about a trophy modification service partnership that knows how to do it and knows more about it than most.

Latest firmware? Not possible. You can mod trophies on 1.76 from in-game, but you can't sync.
10-16-2017, 01:15 AM #3
Iconically
I am error
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Latest firmware? Not possible. You can mod trophies on 1.76 from in-game, but you can't sync.

So that would mean that PS4 players on the latest firmware cant recieve trophies, correct? Also, is there still a way to mod them on PS3? If so who should I contact about a partnership with guaranteed profit for very small amounts of commission?
10-16-2017, 01:17 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Firmwares View Post
So that would mean that PS4 players on the latest firmware cant recieve trophies, correct? Also, is there still a way to mod them on PS3? If so who should I contact about a partnership with guaranteed profit for very small amounts of commission?

You can't mod them on the latest firmware if that's what you're referring to. Save Wizard wise by Resigning, I'm not sure because my focus isn't on Save Wizard. In addition, I don't bother with PS3 anymore, so I can't help you on that.
11-08-2017, 02:04 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Iconically View Post
I am wondering the following:

You can use the saves again on all firmwares
11-26-2017, 10:58 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
As this user hasn't responded but has been online recently. I can assure his question has been answered. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo