11-06-2017, 05:26 PM #1
Dmas86
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone Mod Weapons in Dead Island that can be used online in co-op or for online solo?
11-29-2017, 12:58 PM #11
Dmas86
Haxor!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You can try to check the official Save Wizard website to see if they support any cheats for Dead Island.

Sadly the only Dead games they have are Dead Nation, Dead or Alive, Dead Rising, and Deadpool. No Dead Island :(
11-29-2017, 01:48 PM #12
Dmas86
Haxor!
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
Snip

Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Snip

Yeah that's great and all, but do either of you two have the items currently in the game you could doop for me?

I mean I get it, I was pissed at a lot of things getting removed and nerfed too the last patch did add back in some of the missing things which is great despite the nerfs. I am just looking for the Weapons so I can mess around with friends and have some good laughs like I did on the PS3 and 360, I have the Plat I just want to have fun now.
11-29-2017, 01:54 PM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dmas86 View Post
Sadly the only Dead games they have are Dead Nation, Dead or Alive, Dead Rising, and Deadpool. No Dead Island :(

You can always try requesting the game to have cheated on their website Upside Down Happy More votes, the higher chance you have.
11-29-2017, 02:04 PM #14
Dmas86
Haxor!
You can always try requesting the game to have cheated on their website Upside Down Happy More votes, the higher chance you have.

I never thought of that, I will give it a shot thank you.
11-30-2017, 06:04 AM #15
Originally posted by Dmas86 View Post
Yeah that's great and all, but do either of you two have the items currently in the game you could doop for me?

I mean I get it, I was pissed at a lot of things getting removed and nerfed too the last patch did add back in some of the missing things which is great despite the nerfs. I am just looking for the Weapons so I can mess around with friends and have some good laughs like I did on the PS3 and 360, I have the Plat I just want to have fun now.

I dont have much ...

I didnt really play the game since release...

All i got is a lvl 48 shotgun with ca. 20k bullets and maybe some lvl 60 melee weapons... that's all ...
12-10-2017, 08:41 AM #16
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
I dont have much ...

I didnt really play the game since release...

All i got is a lvl 48 shotgun with ca. 20k bullets and maybe some lvl 60 melee weapons... that's all ...

Without mods on your guns, the game is fabulous overall without any modification that cheats into the game. I had spoken with the deep silver developers and some of the indie devs, and they're still working on Dead Island 2. Can't wait to give that game a shot.
12-17-2017, 12:46 AM #17
Without mods on your guns, the game is fabulous overall without any modification that cheats into the game. I had spoken with the deep silver developers and some of the indie devs, and they're still working on Dead Island 2. Can't wait to give that game a shot.

And who is making DI 2 now...

I know the game was almost finished and deep silver didnt like it ...

So they gave it to 4, 5 + devs and now no1 has a clue what's going on

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo