11-06-2017, 05:26 PM #1
Dmas86
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone Mod Weapons in Dead Island that can be used online in co-op or for online solo?
11-07-2017, 04:11 AM #2
I have the m60 modded pistol
11-11-2017, 10:01 PM #3
Dmas86
Haxor!
Originally posted by thekinggaming View Post

can you dupe it online for me?
11-23-2017, 02:06 PM #4
Originally posted by thekinggaming View Post

Its not modded ...
11-23-2017, 06:01 PM #5
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Its not modded ...

The m60 pistol is a automatic m9 looking pistol and has 9999999 it's a developer pistol that had to be nodded in there was a weekend where techland released a update when a developer menu in the pause menu only for the weekend and that's how I added mine alone with all orange tiers weapons
11-23-2017, 06:26 PM #6
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
The m60 pistol is a automatic m9 looking pistol and has 9999999 it's a developer pistol that had to be nodded in there was a weekend where techland released a update when a developer menu in the pause menu only for the weekend and that's how I added mine alone with all orange tiers weapons

They didnt add this for a weekend

They accidently added the menu and removed it later

Techland didnt do it because techland didnt do anything in the bad copy edition (definitive)

That's maybe a reason why almost 90 % of the blueprints where missing in the first year

And its not modded because its a part of the game ... the mag size is normal for this gun and this is why it has so much ammo
11-24-2017, 11:17 AM #7

Techland didnt do it because techland didnt do anything in the bad copy edition (definitive)

That's maybe a reason why almost 90 % of the blueprints where missing in the first year

And its not modded because its a part of the game ... the mag size is normal for this gun and this is why it has so much ammo

They added it acciently or not it was out for 3 days started friday and ended monday morning this also happen 2 days after the dead island 2 teaser trailer was released but they cancelled that game due to 1 of its lead designers getting fired supposedly there remaking the whole game again
11-24-2017, 11:25 AM #8

Also not all the blueprint are there today there was to many op blueprint thats also why the lowered the damage of shotguns by 65% in the definitive editon due to shotgun 1 hitting everything i have a unlimited ammo level 60 shotgun that on ps3 it does almost 35k damaqe it does 34793 and if you put the tesla bomb blueprint on it with DISE editor it gives you explosive bullet and top of 34793 damage i 2 shot killed Ryder then when ISO mods came out everything was a 1 hit no matter what i can 1 punch anything also with godmode it was easy and i think last time i checked in the pc files of normal game and then definitive edition they only removed 6 mods and they changed the name of 1 and there were 2 side quests that gave you a blue print those side quests now only give you 1k xp
11-24-2017, 02:17 PM #9
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
Also not all the blueprint are there today there was to many op blueprint thats also why the lowered the damage of shotguns by 65% in the definitive editon due to shotgun 1 hitting everything i have a unlimited ammo level 60 shotgun that on ps3 it does almost 35k damaqe it does 34793 and if you put the tesla bomb blueprint on it with DISE editor it gives you explosive bullet and top of 34793 damage i 2 shot killed Ryder then when ISO mods came out everything was a 1 hit no matter what i can 1 punch anything also with godmode it was easy and i think last time i checked in the pc files of normal game and then definitive edition they only removed 6 mods and they changed the name of 1 and there were 2 side quests that gave you a blue print those side quests now only give you 1k xp

In definitive is the homerun s*it and the dmg wasnt so gigh...

Just with the pkg / eboot mods...

Or a modded skill tree with crit hit dmg ...

The explosive effect on the guns came from the explosive blueprint for knifes ...

And in Riptide def. edition the M60 is weaker as in the original

Too sad that save wizard isnt allowing plugins for some games

Improvised DISE maybe with DLSE (Dying Light Save Editor) support would be nice
11-26-2017, 10:57 AM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dmas86 View Post
Can anyone Mod Weapons in Dead Island that can be used online in co-op or for online solo?

You can try to check the official Save Wizard website to see if they support any cheats for Dead Island.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo