02-07-2018, 12:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I currently found a ps4 slim on OfferUp model number CUH-2115B he said it has never been opened is there a chance it could be under 4.05 also it’s the Star Wars battlefront 2
02-07-2018, 12:24 PM #2
Also it’s the 1tb
02-07-2018, 02:26 PM #3
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
Originally posted by LuMOdz23 View Post
I currently found a ps4 slim on OfferUp model number CUH-2115B he said it has never been opened is there a chance it could be under 4.05 also it’s the Star Wars battlefront 2

Nah it's most likely not gonna be 4.05 or lower it's a newer series you wanna try to find CUH-20xxA Series 500GB
02-07-2018, 02:28 PM #4
Originally posted by iDontRte View Post
Nah it's most likely not gonna be 4.05 or lower it's a newer series you wanna try to find CUH-20xxA Series 500GB

Okay thanks

The following user thanked LuMOdz23 for this useful post:

iDontRte
02-07-2018, 02:28 PM #5
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
Okay thanks

No problem Smile
02-07-2018, 02:47 PM #6
No problem Smile

How about the last of us bundle refurbished brand new I found it on Walmart
02-07-2018, 02:58 PM #7
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
How about the last of us bundle refurbished brand new I found it on Walmart

Well see the thing about refurbished is that means it's not brand new someone has had the console before and returned it back to Walmart. Now that doesn't mean they updated the console to the newest firmware and then took it back but it is a possibility! Now for that type of bundle "The Last Of Us" Definitely could be below 4.05 as the bundle first arrived July of 2014 and the 4.05 version was released on October of 2016. I would see what return polices Walmart has on that particular item because if you really are looking to get one and it's not on the right version you might be able to take it back and get your money back but i'm not for sure though.
02-07-2018, 03:00 PM #8
Well see the thing about refurbished is that means it's not brand new someone has had the console before and returned it back to Walmart. Now that doesn't mean they updated the console to the newest firmware and then took it back but it is a possibility! Now for that type of bundle "The Last Of Us" Definitely could be below 4.05 as the bundle first arrived July of 2014 and the 4.05 version was released on October of 2016. I would see what return polices Walmart has on that particular item because if you really are looking to get one and it's not on the right version you might be able to take it back and get your money back but i'm not for sure though.

They don’t have it at the store I gotta order it online
02-07-2018, 03:02 PM #9
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!

Ya see I don't know much about the return policies for Walmart online nor in the store you can check out this site to find more information about the return polices You must login or register to view this content.
02-07-2018, 03:06 PM #10
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!

I skimmed over it a little bit it says the following "Video games hardware must be returned within 15 days of receipt Pre-owned (refurbished)"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo