02-13-2018, 05:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so a friend of mine bought save wizard and was trying to edit a game for me, only problem is that I live in the US and he lives in the UK. Does only one know the correct process that we would have to take in order for him to download and process my game correctly? the game is Monster Hunter World by the way.

- Thank you

P.S. Sorry if i sound like a noob i haven't done Game Save resigning since the good old days of flashed Xbox 360's.
02-13-2018, 06:02 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by bl00dykid View Post
OK so a friend of mine bought save wizard and was trying to edit a game for me, only problem is that I live in the US and he lives in the UK. Does only one know the correct process that we would have to take in order for him to download and process my game correctly? the game is Monster Hunter World by the way.

- Thank you

P.S. Sorry if i sound like a noob i haven't done Game Save resigning since the good old days of flashed Xbox 360's.

Save Wizard doesnt work like some resigners work on the ps3

for Save Wizard regions are kinda locked so if he got the EU game and you got the US game the save of you both will not work for each other even if you resign it
02-13-2018, 11:22 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Save Wizard doesnt work like some resigners work on the ps3

for Save Wizard regions are kinda locked so if he got the EU game and you got the US game the save of you both will not work for each other even if you resign it

Ok thanks man, I can't purchase it myself because I have a mac and from what I hear it isn't compatible. Would you happen to know if it would be possible to run the Client through Wine?
02-13-2018, 11:29 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by bl00dykid View Post
Ok thanks man, I can't purchase it myself because I have a mac and from what I hear it isn't compatible. Would you happen to know if it would be possible to run the Client through Wine?

I heard something about a special version will be able to run it cant get more information about it since they banned me out of their discord for no reason

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo