02-13-2018, 11:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys i just have a quick question as anyone been able to get bisoon's rte to work right i cant seem to get it to work if anyone that got it to work and is willing to help me to get it up and running i will be thankful
02-14-2018, 08:12 AM #2
BISOON
Maggbot timeout!
- Download the PS4API server from You must login or register to view this content.
- Download *.dll & *.exe from You must login or register to view this content.
- Launch the IDC exploit page..
- Inject the PS4API.bin using any app
- Connect
- Attach -> this will work only if you're in a game.
02-14-2018, 10:06 PM #3
it connected it attached just cant search for in game values only thing that it seems i can do is send notifications
Last edited by rednekcowboy ; 02-14-2018 at 10:17 PM.
02-15-2018, 02:18 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by BISOON View Post
- Download the PS4API server from You must login or register to view this content.
- Download *.dll & *.exe from You must login or register to view this content.
- Launch the IDC exploit page..
- Inject the PS4API.bin using any app
- Connect
- Attach -> this will work only if you're in a game.

Originally posted by rednekcowboy View Post
it connected it attached just cant search for in-game values only thing that it seems I can do is send notifications

Try quoting him next time so he could receive a notification from you. I'll ping him on our Discord Server for you so he could respond back.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

rednekcowboy
02-15-2018, 03:22 PM #5
BISOON
Maggbot timeout!
it connected it attached just cant search for in game values only thing that it seems i can do is send notifications

can you describe more details or pics and which game your in ?
02-15-2018, 11:06 PM #6
can you describe more details or pics and which game your in ?

well i grabbed all the things you told me to grab loaded the demo.exe once i had it i loaded your api connected the program to the ps4 had no issues got it into the game attached no issues when when you try to use the program to search a value say my money is 3000 there's no area to to scan for that amount the game is disgaea 5 i tried using netcheat but cant search for that value ether i used the latest dll same issue not ether zero's out or nothing shows up "maybe this game is pure memory and nothing to do this the eboot" but that's just a guess
02-16-2018, 12:22 PM #7
BISOON
Maggbot timeout!
well i grabbed all the things you told me to grab loaded the demo.exe once i had it i loaded your api connected the program to the ps4 had no issues got it into the game attached no issues when when you try to use the program to search a value say my money is 3000 there's no area to to scan for that amount the game is disgaea 5 i tried using netcheat but cant search for that value ether i used the latest dll same issue not ether zero's out or nothing shows up "maybe this game is pure memory and nothing to do this the eboot" but that's just a guess

Ok, what is the start address and end address that you use ? and is it the same with all games ?
Last edited by BISOON ; 02-16-2018 at 08:59 PM.
02-17-2018, 06:39 PM #8
Ok, what is the start address and end address that you use ? and is it the same with all games ?

doesnt give a start or a end its blank and yea its the same for all games
02-24-2018, 11:41 PM #9
connected and attached it's Easy to any tools to ps4 4.05 but search a values do not work at netcheat , Other tools There is no search

at netcheat 64 bit start address 400000 and end address 20000000 For example
1 byte \\ Unknown Value \\ scan >>> if End >>> changed & unchanged >>> next scan >>> The result 2 address

but 2 address not can set any Value like FF

go to other tool - PS4Debugger tool can set the Value
but some times not work and some times PS4 Freezing

I think netcheat need to develop
if search other time you find different address ....... This is not your Target
again and again find different address may be no find

My hope
* To develop TooLs PS4Debugger or netcheat to best

Last edited by yahay2009 ; 02-24-2018 at 11:45 PM.

The following user thanked yahay2009 for this useful post:

BISOON

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo