04-05-2018, 12:26 PM #1
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I already have two ps4s one is fully updated my other is on 4.73. I have had many trophies unlock on my 4.73 and playing GTA V now on it. I'm getting another ps4 to update as well as the other ps4 belongs to my wife.

I want to update my ps4 so I can update my psn. Should I and just hope my new ps4 has an older FW? Will I still be able to use saves on lower FW on my updated ps4 to 5.5with SW?

Might be newb questions but want to make sure I'm safe. Thank you in advance, I already got one answer to just wait for new ps4 but not sure if I'll ever be able to ipdate my psn with trophies I already unlocked on my 4.73.

On a side note, I am making savesets for batman, super star wars, bounty hunter, and racer since I haven't seen any.
04-05-2018, 03:04 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by SwordspiTTer View Post
I already have two ps4s one is fully updated my other is on 4.73. I have had many trophies unlock on my 4.73 and playing GTA V now on it. I'm getting another ps4 to update as well as the other ps4 belongs to my wife.

I want to update my ps4 so I can update my psn. Should I and just hope my new ps4 has an older FW? Will I still be able to use saves on lower FW on my updated ps4 to 5.5with SW?

Might be newb questions but want to make sure I'm safe. Thank you in advance, I already got one answer to just wait for new ps4 but not sure if I'll ever be able to ipdate my psn with trophies I already unlocked on my 4.73.

On a side note, I am making savesets for batman, super star wars, bounty hunter, and racer since I haven't seen any.

Save Wizard works for all Firmwares that are out atm

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

SwordspiTTer
04-05-2018, 04:10 PM #3
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
I saw and thanks, I think I wont update system 4.73 and just use my saves that I'll create to pop trophies on my updated system. Just wanted to see if there is any benefit on having a ps4 on 4.73

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo