Post: who have acquired a non-formal trophy with the Save Editor have not been ban?
05-06-2018, 02:50 AM #1
nier09
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi everyone

I want to know more about it one more time.

I am a PS4 (OFW) user

I am comfortable playing games thanks to the save wizard , I also got the trophies that I did not get easily and synced to the PSN (It's been 10 months since the first PSN account was created)

But suddenly I was curious...........

I am not interested in trophy rankings (So I see nobody changed the trophy in private)

So far, those who have acquired a non-formal trophy with the Save Editor have not been banned so far? (PSN Trophy Sync)

I would like to hear from many experienced people

EX.I did not play multiplayer with the modified save data.
Last edited by nier09 ; 05-06-2018 at 02:53 AM.
05-06-2018, 10:01 AM #2
I use save editor or even memory editor to modify saves, from ps3, 2009, and now on ps4. Not using save online, example dark souls. You can sync trophies on psn and you will have no problem
05-06-2018, 05:59 PM #3
alcest
Gobble
As the one said, I've been modifying saves for very hard trophies for a long time now since PS3 and such. You don't get banned for things like that related to trophies and such.
05-07-2018, 01:13 AM #4
It would be almost impossible to prove you cheated a save especially if you are offline and write over the modded save then connect online if you’re worried

I’ve used saves on PS4 for games I’ve never played just to see if the trophies would apply lol - no bans since the PS3 launched and I created my account when I got the launch edition of the PS3/migrated to the PS4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo