06-26-2018, 06:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I uploaded a GT Sport save in the regular PS4 Trophies & Game Saves section You must login or register to view this content.. A guy name "smushpie" had gotten something else done on my save & reuploaded it for me. Now when I'm trying to use that save or any other save of that I found, it won't resign their save under my profile like SW should. Basically I have my flash in, with sw open click resign with their folder in zip, choose both files (b/c this game needs two things to resign), & it should work fine. But it isn't. Its only giving me MY original saves?

Thanks.
Discord: R2D2x#8856
06-26-2018, 01:16 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Hello, I uploaded a GT Sport save in the regular PS4 Trophies & Game Saves section You must login or register to view this content.. A guy name "smushpie" had gotten something else done on my save & reuploaded it for me. Now when I'm trying to use that save or any other save of that I found, it won't resign their save under my profile like SW should. Basically I have my flash in, with sw open click resign with their folder in zip, choose both files (b/c this game needs two things to resign), & it should work fine. But it isn't. Its only giving me MY original saves?

Thanks.
Discord: R2D2x#8856

Backup your save then delete it and try to resign it then sometimes it doesnt overwrite so you need to delete your own save
06-26-2018, 05:55 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Backup your save then delete it and try to resign it then sometimes it doesnt overwrite so you need to delete your own save

Already deleted it from my console. Will try again. I did re download it too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo