08-27-2018, 02:17 PM #1
Cali
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, currently trying to connect a VPN to my console but I can't. I've honestly tried every method I believe and nothing is working. If you're wondering, I'm using OctoVPN so it's not like a random VPN that wouldn't work. For whatever reason, my console isn't connecting to the VPN so I was wondering who could help me. Thank you.
10-02-2018, 01:06 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by EYE
Do you receive an error of some sort? Also why are you using a VPN on your ps4?

Seeing how you can pull IPs from inside party chats and also on some games, i dont blame him for wanting to use a vpn on PS4.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

aeneax
10-02-2018, 01:15 PM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Cali View Post
Hello, currently trying to connect a VPN to my console but I can't. I've honestly tried every method I believe and nothing is working. If you're wondering, I'm using OctoVPN so it's not like a random VPN that wouldn't work. For whatever reason, my console isn't connecting to the VPN so I was wondering who could help me. Thank you.

Make sure you're using a ethernet cable to connect your PC to your PS4, and also sharing your VPN adapter with your PS4 adapter. Those are the 2 main things to get it working. Also making sure you change your internet setting on the PS4 to Wired.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

aeneax
10-02-2018, 01:41 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Like View Post
Seeing how you can pull IPs from inside party chats and also on some games, i dont blame him for wanting to use a vpn on PS4.

That's absolutely terrifying. I've never before considered a VPN before reading that. I often get dragged into party chats unwillingly just because some games force you to only play co-op with friends, meaning you might have to befriend randoms. A few months later I find myself in a 100+ person chat with links I'm not going to click on, languages I don't speak, all started because someone wanted to wish a Happy This or Merry That. And I've realized it too late because I don't sign in that often.

Originally posted by EYE
You kids with you're new ways!!

Didn't know that was possible haha...….. Sal 100% confirmed old man Sal

Say it with me, fellow old man: "All you young whippersnappers, GET OFF MY LAWN!"

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

SQUID-EYE
10-02-2018, 07:36 PM #5
check your firewall too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo