09-13-2018, 09:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to apologize ahead of time if this has already been answered. I have looked over the sticky thread of all the consoles that could have firmwares prior to 5.05 but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask to make sure I don't buy a console and it end up not being eligible for the 5.05 exploit. Anyways, the console I was looking to buy was the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1TB console bundle. Is this bundle assured to be on a firmware below 5.05 or is it one of the bundles that can vary between pre 5.05 and post 5.05 (one example of this being the Days of Play bundle)?
09-13-2018, 10:09 PM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by NS4Midz View Post
I want to apologize ahead of time if this has already been answered. I have looked over the sticky thread of all the consoles that could have firmwares prior to 5.05 but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask to make sure I don't buy a console and it end up not being eligible for the 5.05 exploit. Anyways, the console I was looking to buy was the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1TB console bundle. Is this bundle assured to be on a firmware below 5.05 or is it one of the bundles that can vary between pre 5.05 and post 5.05 (one example of this being the Days of Play bundle)?

Yeah thats the bundle I bought a few months ago. It came on 4.73 fw. Be sure if your going to buy it. Buy it new. That way your guaranteed low firmware. I talk about it in a thread here: You must login or register to view this content.
09-13-2018, 11:03 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by NS4Midz View Post
I want to apologize ahead of time if this has already been answered. I have looked over the sticky thread of all the consoles that could have firmwares prior to 5.05 but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask to make sure I don't buy a console and it end up not being eligible for the 5.05 exploit. Anyways, the console I was looking to buy was the Star Wars Battlefront 2 1TB console bundle. Is this bundle assured to be on a firmware below 5.05 or is it one of the bundles that can vary between pre 5.05 and post 5.05 (one example of this being the Days of Play bundle)?

Yeah it will i bought the days of play one which released way later and that one did get here on 5.03 so the star wars one will be lower then that
09-14-2018, 01:31 AM #4
I was able to pick up a used console on 4.70 so ill be updating it to 5.05 tomorrow. Im sure this a frequent question, but im fairly new to using these tools outside of minimal ps3 jailbreak usage. Does anyone have any good tutorial threads or guides i can look over to help myself learn about how i can use this exploit. I would love to be able to familiarize myself with it and use it to its max potential, and of course prevent myself from making any mistakes i might regret haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo