09-30-2018, 03:49 PM #1
kyfolam
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there,
does anyone know if it is possible to access the database of a PS4 console? If so, how?*
I want to make a (short) presentation at University, just showing how it works and stuff like this but first I need to find out how to enter the database.*

I have the 1.76 PS4 too btw.*

Thanks in advance
10-03-2018, 05:57 AM #2
Originally posted by kyfolam View Post
Hi there,
does anyone know if it is possible to access the database of a PS4 console? If so, how?*
I want to make a (short) presentation at University, just showing how it works and stuff like this but first I need to find out how to enter the database.*

I have the 1.76 PS4 too btw.*

Thanks in advance

You mean the filesystem? You could use FTP, though it'd probably be better to use 5.05

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Stabber96
10-03-2018, 11:22 AM #3
kyfolam
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EYE
I am not entirely sure, I don't think you can.. I believe it's on a Sony server. You can only rebuild you're version of the database...

I may be wrong.

That's kinda what I thought. If I can rebuild the database, I guess this is also offline possible, there is a way to access to that database anyhow. Anything is on the PS4 and not on the Sony's Server. But I might be wrong too
10-03-2018, 11:27 AM #4
kyfolam
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You mean the filesystem? You could use FTP, though it'd probably be better to use 5.05

yeah, sth like that.
As said, I "just" want to show some things that might be interesting and things that not everyone can do that easily
10-03-2018, 05:33 PM #5
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

Frosty your inbox is full, I can't answer you, thanks in advance
10-04-2018, 11:36 AM #6
Originally posted by Stabber96 View Post
Frosty your inbox is full, I can't answer you, thanks in advance

Messages emptied.
11-20-2018, 01:12 PM #7
kyfolam
Do a barrel roll!

Depends on "what" is the correct firmware?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo