12-21-2019, 05:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently bought a PS4 Pro and if I load up a game before I open Spotify, it closes the game. You must login or register to view this content. It also sometimes happens with any app, settings, captures, etc. it closes that game. You must login or register to view this content. If it doesn't close the game it freezes and lags for 15 seconds when I have a game open and try to look at a capture I've just taken. Is this normal because the Pro is supposed to have an extra gig of ram for apps. Any tips or ideas would be appreciated. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by debriscolomun ; 12-23-2019 at 05:57 AM.
12-21-2019, 06:23 AM #2
I was telling that to myself the other day it's just so annoying the system lagging like that, even the ps3 goes better sometimes. Even more, the games crashes so many times at least 3 or 4 times a day. I tried a video I saw on YouTube about rebuilding the motherbase but it doesn't get better
12-21-2019, 08:16 AM #3
i think you have to open spotify first then you game. also hold the ps button to navigate to music
12-21-2019, 09:05 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Moved to correct section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo