Post: Diablo 3 RoS, Anyone got any decent level 70 modded things they can duplicate to me?
09-07-2014, 12:17 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, I'm using the crusader and would like some modded items, Big stats and 3 slots etc. I have a gd few but would ideally like the best i can get. Who can hit me up with some, send me a friend request with ngu diablo in the message. nice one!
Last edited by xLew-- ; 09-07-2014 at 02:44 PM.
09-07-2014, 01:32 PM #2
pumab4
Gobble
better play legit
09-07-2014, 01:48 PM #3
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
I'll be lvl 70 soon
09-08-2014, 07:39 PM #4
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xLew
As the title says, I'm using the crusader and would like some modded items, Big stats and 3 slots etc. I have a gd few but would ideally like the best i can get. Who can hit me up with some, send me a friend request with ngu diablo in the message. nice one!

Sup mate, on softcore i have 900+ mil dps, i have 3 slots on each armor piece, shield or weapon, setup for crusader, gives 15mil armor and 50k health but i do have a few paragon points to add health damage and armor, you need any help hit me up, ign is below, i already have what i need so i help others now, if you need help levelling characters i can get all up to 70 with you within a few short hours, with this gear you can clear any rift or quest solo within minutes, its not a challenge and tbh not fun unless helping people out, but if your a trophy hunter will make it a ton faster and less irritating to complete.

The following user thanked ady for this useful post:

xLew--
09-08-2014, 07:56 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ady View Post
Sup mate, on softcore i have 900+ mil dps, i have 3 slots on each armor piece, shield or weapon, setup for crusader, gives 15mil armor and 50k health but i do have a few paragon points to add health damage and armor, you need any help hit me up, ign is below, i already have what i need so i help others now, if you need help levelling characters i can get all up to 70 with you within a few short hours, with this gear you can clear any rift or quest solo within minutes, its not a challenge and tbh not fun unless helping people out, but if your a trophy hunter will make it a ton faster and less irritating to complete.

if you could dupe them for me that would be great!

all i need to do is get to level 70 on hardcore, kill them bosses on hardcore, 250 more bounties and about 20 more treasure goblins. its just fun like you say helping friends out.

ill send you a friend request and when were both on let me know and ill jump on the game!
09-08-2014, 08:16 PM #6
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
if you could dupe them for me that would be great!

all i need to do is get to level 70 on hardcore, kill them bosses on hardcore, 250 more bounties and about 20 more treasure goblins. its just fun like you say helping friends out.

ill send you a friend request and when were both on let me know and ill jump on the game!

Np mate, ill be online later today on destiny, otherwise ill dupe em 2moz, will have to do the drop and quit method though, as my free ps+ on my newest acc ran out, hardcore isnt as bad as it seems, specially if you upload save fairly often, otherwise add a few level 70's on here and let em rush you through on easy, if you like i will help with the quests later, if we both do quests solo in same room, i think it counts for each of us, so would make twice as fast if you understand me, otherwise do the farm glitch on the cellar act 1 and rift act 3, if you dont know this method lemme know, i did this extremly fast 2 acts per 5min ish.
09-09-2014, 08:33 PM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ady View Post
Np mate, ill be online later today on destiny, otherwise ill dupe em 2moz, will have to do the drop and quit method though, as my free ps+ on my newest acc ran out, hardcore isnt as bad as it seems, specially if you upload save fairly often, otherwise add a few level 70's on here and let em rush you through on easy, if you like i will help with the quests later, if we both do quests solo in same room, i think it counts for each of us, so would make twice as fast if you understand me, otherwise do the farm glitch on the cellar act 1 and rift act 3, if you dont know this method lemme know, i did this extremly fast 2 acts per 5min ish.

any help is welcome, also i dont know that method, feel free to drop it in a psn message, as i rarely come on here much any more
09-10-2014, 02:53 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
Looking for any hardcore modded items, message me on psn, if i get a decent set that'll help me rip through hardcore i may just sort the person out with a psn card. need these trophy out the way !
09-10-2014, 03:15 PM #9
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Looking for any hardcore modded items, message me on psn, if i get a decent set that'll help me rip through hardcore i may just sort the person out with a psn card. need these trophy out the way !

Do you play with others or by your self?
09-10-2014, 03:52 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
Do you play with others or by your self?

when i start i put it to open and let the lobby fill up if no one is on and parties up, so either.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo