09-20-2014, 06:09 AM #1
vomiting
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I was playing around with my playstation app and uh changed it to a profile picture of me. (I thought it was good - yes, but I don't want it anymore.) I know only close friends and stuff can see it but I would like to change it back just to my avatar.

I tried deleting it and changing it to my avatar on the all again but I get a little error message saying it can't be changed, I went into the settings on my PS4 also and it said my avatar should be my profile picture, any help would much appreciated!! Thank you in advance if you can help =)
09-20-2014, 12:08 PM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by vomiting View Post
So, I was playing around with my playstation app and uh changed it to a profile picture of me. (I thought it was good - yes, but I don't want it anymore.) I know only close friends and stuff can see it but I would like to change it back just to my avatar.

I tried deleting it and changing it to my avatar on the all again but I get a little error message saying it can't be changed, I went into the settings on my PS4 also and it said my avatar should be my profile picture, any help would much appreciated!! Thank you in advance if you can help =)

If you have the PlayStation app you can remove a picture by tapping on Profile, Edit Profile, Change Profile Picture, Delete Profile Picture in that order. Doing so Will revert it back to your PS Avatar you previously had set.
09-23-2014, 03:11 PM #3
vomiting
Save Point
Originally posted by ATypicalSe7en View Post
If you have the PlayStation app you can remove a picture by tapping on Profile, Edit Profile, Change Profile Picture, Delete Profile Picture in that order. Doing so Will revert it back to your PS Avatar you previously had set.

Thanks mate, I tried with the app so many times and it wouldn't worked, but I finally deleted it! Thanks a lot tho Smile

Someone can close this thread now also, cheers!
09-23-2014, 03:13 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Closed on request.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo