10-14-2014, 08:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Received a 7 day suspension on ps4. Anyway to removing this?
10-14-2014, 08:14 AM #2
Dank
Not Former Staff
It's only 7 days, why don't you just wait it out lol.
10-14-2014, 08:33 AM #3
Originally posted by Based
It's only 7 days, why don't you just wait it out lol.

Because I don't want to?
10-14-2014, 05:37 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Icedagger View Post
Because I don't want to?

Next time, don't do what you did to receive the temp ban. :p
10-14-2014, 05:41 PM #5
Esker
Samurai Poster
Because I don't want to?

Enjoy your 7 day holiday
10-14-2014, 08:38 PM #6
Originally posted by Vince
No, there is not. Don't do anything stupid to receive a temp ban, problem solved. I know all of you guys are super hardon for ps4 mods, but it isn't happening any time soon.

I really don't get why you would think right away it's a "mod" based on these common topics. The suspension code was W7-337-3 related to communication messages recruiting clan members. If it was stupid on my part, fine my stupid mistake. However, there are higher reasons for them to suspend other players with higher priority, not for something as lame as message related issue.

I just want this removed. There are no offline games to play on the Ps4.
10-14-2014, 08:43 PM #7
Chris
Former Staff
I really don't get why you would think right away it's a "mod" based on these common topics. The suspension code was W7-337-3 related to communication messages recruiting clan members. If it was stupid on my part, fine my stupid mistake. However, there are higher reasons for them to suspend other players with higher priority, not for something as lame as message related issue.

I just want this removed. There are no offline games to play on the Ps4.

Sadly, there's no way to end a suspension. You'll just have to wait it out, or use another account that has PlayStation Plus on it. I know that it's going to be tough, but it's something that can't be bypassed sadly. Good luck Smile
10-15-2014, 12:37 AM #8
I kinda want to refuse this answer because I see handful of players unbanning themselves on these forums.
10-15-2014, 11:25 AM #9
Carti
Maggbot timeout!
I kinda want to refuse this answer because I see handful of players unbanning themselves on these forums.

How do you even get banned on PS4 ? I've been playing on it with a modded account since released lol
10-15-2014, 11:32 AM #10
jackwilburn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iHominid View Post
How do you even get banned on PS4 ? I've been playing on it with a modded account since released lol

xD so have i

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo