10-19-2014, 10:50 AM #1
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anybody been having issues with the PS4's internet being very slow and laggy. It takes a while to load the friends list and it always says I'm not signed into my account... It is supposed to auto login. I emailed Sony because my friend had the same issue and they said that their engineers are working to resolve the problem. I changed my console to wired but it is still the same yet I use the same cord on my PS3 and the speeds are x10 faster. I'm not on any dodgy internet plan or anything I'm just wondering why my brand spanking new PS4 is slower in terms of internet comparing with my PS3 or Xbox 360....
10-20-2014, 01:24 AM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I guess it's the Sony servers itself, I get bad speeds on the server sometimes.
10-20-2014, 08:42 AM #3
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
I think it's Sony Server that is causing the slow loading as sometimes for me it would take about 5 sec to load it all ( Friends list, messages, the online stuff) while on some days i would take awhile to load or refresh the message list. I'm running on wifi with the PS4 about 35-40 Ft from the Modem/router.
10-20-2014, 10:22 PM #4
Alt
Banned
90% sure its the servers.

For best performance, always use wired.
10-21-2014, 09:09 AM #5
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
Yea, I found wired is much better even though friends list takes a while to load it is still quicker.
10-21-2014, 09:42 AM #6
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
always use wired if you can, less interference, lots of things can interfere with wifi
10-21-2014, 10:01 AM #7
Alt
Banned
What Coca-Cola said. The only things in my house that use WiFi is my Macbook Pro and iPhone. TV, surround sound and desktops use wired.

Going to close this as I don't see anything else coming out of this thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo