10-22-2014, 05:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys first threadHappyShiver
Soo i have got a PS3 Account with COD Advance warfare and when i go on my PS4 with it i cant download it. I heard that Activision are making it so you can purchase AW and then get a free upgrade. I need help its not showing up as i can download it. Thanks
10-22-2014, 08:06 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by reymysterio000 View Post
Hey guys first threadHappyShiver
Soo i have got a PS3 Account with COD Advance warfare and when i go on my PS4 with it i cant download it. I heard that Activision are making it so you can purchase AW and then get a free upgrade. I need help its not showing up as i can download it. Thanks

When you buy/redeem the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Base Game or Season Pass for PlayStation®3 by March 31st, 2015, you can download the PlayStation®4 copy from the PlayStation® Store for free by doing the following:

- Log into your PlayStation®4 using the same Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) used to buy/redeem the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Base Game or Season Pass on PlayStation®3.
- Navigate to the digital content’s location in the PlayStation® Store.
- Add the item to your download queue and wait for the download to complete.

Season Pass content (which includes DLC 1, 2, 3 & 4) will only be available for full download once released.
10-22-2014, 08:27 AM #3
Thanks for the help Smile Okay, so i see it in the library but there is no download button it shows the Time of the release and auto download hopefully that is the key for it to download on the ps4 when its out. I just want to confirm that you cant download it right? Just pre-order and it stays on your account. Correct?
10-22-2014, 10:50 AM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by reymysterio000 View Post
Thanks for the help Smile Okay, so i see it in the library but there is no download button it shows the Time of the release and auto download hopefully that is the key for it to download on the ps4 when its out. I just want to confirm that you cant download it right? Just pre-order and it stays on your account. Correct?

I can only assume you can upgrade it when the game is out.
You can't download it now, you can only pre order it for when the game is out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo