Post: Advanced Warfare Error Code (Application keeps closing)
10-30-2014, 01:46 PM #1
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A couple of my friends and I were able to get Cod: Advanced Warfare early.

One of my friends has no problem playing the game online and it works fine, because servers are now up. So the problem is with me and my other friend.

Basically what happens is I go into multiplayer and as soon as I search for a match and get paired with other players the game application crashes and gives that stupid ce-34878-0 error. What's weird is that everything else works fine, such as single player and private match. But as soon as a player connects to me or I connect to them the game crashes.

I tried initializing the ps4 but no luck. Has anyone heard of this? I can't find an answer anywhere. I know Cod isn't officially out yet, but that shouldn't be the problem because others, including my friend, are currently playing online.

UPDATE: I logged onto my friend's account(the one that had no problems) and I am able to play the game online on my Ps4 console. But when I go onto my account, the game crashes as soon as I connect to an online match/player...

UPDATE 2:
Here's the temporary fix: (Still won't allow us to play on our main account)
.Delete the user account that has your main PSN. Back up files first on cloud. (The one that doesn't allow you to play online)
.Just create a temporary account, or login to another account you have. (Use 2-day trial Playstation Plus or 14 day trial)
.You should now be able to play online on new account, but if you add your old one back onto your ps4, it will stop working again
VERY FREAKIN' STRANGE!!!

UPDATE 3 (SOLUTION!!!):
UNBLOCK EVERYONE FROM YOUR BLOCK LIST AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY!
Last edited by Kratos_ ; 11-02-2014 at 02:30 PM.
10-30-2014, 02:06 PM #2
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Probably because they lied about the Games Engine haha! it's still running IW Engine :p i know this is nothing todo with your problem but just wanted to say it! cause all they do is lie Happy Getthefuckout
10-30-2014, 02:11 PM #3
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
Originally posted by iBRCKsHD View Post
Probably because they lied about the Games Engine haha! it's still running IW Engine :p i know this is nothing todo with your problem but just wanted to say it! cause all they do is lie Happy Getthefuckout

Lol. I just want to play online...damn errors. I don't understand how this is possible. As soon as I connect to someone game crashes.
10-30-2014, 08:17 PM #4
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Kratos
Lol. I just want to play online...damn errors. I don't understand how this is possible. As soon as I connect to someone game crashes.

Im online on AW on the PS3 Gasp
10-30-2014, 09:17 PM #5
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
Originally posted by iBRCKsHD View Post
Im online on AW on the PS3 Gasp

This is so strange...I logged onto my friend's account(the one that had no problems) and I am able to play the game online. But when I go onto my account, the game crashes as soon as I connect to an online match/player...
10-30-2014, 11:14 PM #6
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Kratos
This is so strange...I logged onto my friend's account(the one that had no problems) and I am able to play the game online. But when I go onto my account, the game crashes as soon as I connect to an online match/player...

You must login or register to view this content.

See im online.
10-31-2014, 02:35 PM #7
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
im having the same problem on ps4

btw i tried on another acount and i got the same problems.

ive also tried reinstalling the game and fully reinstalling the ps4 2.0 update.

it wont work!!!

buh i could litterally just play in a private match all day long and still have fun. buh im going to give the campaign a shot
Last edited by whyyoumad ; 10-31-2014 at 02:55 PM.
10-31-2014, 05:58 PM #8
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
Originally posted by whyyoumad View Post
im having the same problem on ps4

btw i tried on another acount and i got the same problems.

ive also tried reinstalling the game and fully reinstalling the ps4 2.0 update.

it wont work!!!

buh i could litterally just play in a private match all day long and still have fun. buh im going to give the campaign a shot

I found a temporary fix, but it requires to play on another account. Some people are lucky and don't have problems on their account, while others do. I don't why.

Here's the temporary fix:
.Delete the user account that has your main PSN (The one that doesn't allow you to play online)
.Just create a temporary account, or login to another account you have. (Use 2-day trial Playstation Plus or 14 day trial)
.You should now be able to play online on new account, but if you add your old one back onto your ps4, it will stop working again
VERY FREAKIN' STRANGE!!!

The following user thanked Kratos_ for this useful post:

whyyoumad
11-01-2014, 10:44 AM #9
I have a problem with the trophies (PS4 console plugged into the internet, I have ps plus). I play on veteran and przchodząc missions shows me that won the trophy. In contrast, on your profile I do not have any info that I have call of duty advanced warfare and has no achievements …
I wonder if after the premiere I have to win trophies again if the same fall?

sorry about my english ;p
11-02-2014, 05:46 AM #10
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
Originally posted by Wojtek1989PL View Post
I have a problem with the trophies (PS4 console plugged into the internet, I have ps plus). I play on veteran and przchodząc missions shows me that won the trophy. In contrast, on your profile I do not have any info that I have call of duty advanced warfare and has no achievements …
I wonder if after the premiere I have to win trophies again if the same fall?

sorry about my english ;p

Not sure about that. You may have to possibly try and get those trophies/achievements again if you didn't get them the first time. The final patch for the game isn't out yet. Hopefully it fixes all types of bugs and glitches including the 2 we are both having.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo