11-24-2014, 01:00 AM #1
Feik
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i'm buying a PS4 from America,

The problem is, i'm not sure if our BLES games would work on the BLUS console? Would the games be compatible with the playstation itself? ??
11-25-2014, 12:42 AM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Feik View Post
i'm buying a PS4 from America,

The problem is, i'm not sure if our BLES games would work on the BLUS console? Would the games be compatible with the playstation itself? ??

The Ps4 is region free meaning you can play games from Europe on a US console vise versa.
You must login or register to view this content.

The only thing not region free are DLC themselves As they must be brought for their respected country. US game US DLC, EUR Game Eur DLC, ETC.
11-25-2014, 12:54 AM #3
Feik
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ATypicalSe7en View Post
The Ps4 is region free meaning you can play games from Europe on a US console vise versa.

The only thing not region free are DLC themselves As they must be brought for their respected country. US game US DLC, EUR Game Eur DLC, ETC.

what about for an example, i buy a EUR game, can i buy DLC for that? or would i have to buy DLC for the US PS4?
11-25-2014, 01:20 AM #4
network10
Are you high?
what about for an example, i buy a EUR game, can i buy DLC for that? or would i have to buy DLC for the US PS4?

You just need a EUR account in order to get EUR dlc Smile
(So for instance when you get you're ps4 go create an account and when it asks where you live etc make sure you put you're address)
11-25-2014, 05:39 AM #5
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!

No you just have to buy the DLC for the game respected region. So if you get a EUR game and want DLC's for it then you would need to create or have a EUR PSN account just like Network10 has stated. So if you get a US game and want the DLC then you must buy/download it on a US PSN account. Below I posted a link on how to create different region accounts.Even though it says PS3 it will work for PS4 and where ever you can create a PSN account.
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 11-25-2014 at 05:44 AM.
11-25-2014, 05:57 AM #6
Feik
Bounty hunter
okay thanks guys Happy
11-25-2014, 09:56 PM #7
Alt
Banned
Closed as answered.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo