12-31-2014, 12:47 AM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can you gameshare on the ps4?
And if so, how?
THANKS!
12-31-2014, 10:34 AM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
A lot of people say no and a lot of people say yes. I personally don't know, I haven't tried. I did read a while back that you can by getting the other persons account and making your PS4 the primary or something like that on that account. That way you'll still be able to play all of their games and yours.
12-31-2014, 10:42 AM #3
yan88
NextGenUpdate Elite
There is a way to game share u need ur account actived on your friends ps4 but then u can only play on the account u bought the game on and your friend can use his account . Hope this helps
12-31-2014, 10:38 PM #4
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by 1988 View Post
There is a way to game share u need ur account actived on your friends ps4 but then u can only play on the account u bought the game on and your friend can use his account . Hope this helps

Ah so 2 ps4s, I buy it on my ps4 & my account, he can go on his ps4 but on my account and play it? And then I can't on my ps4 & my account cause he'll be playing on my account...

Originally posted by xI
A lot of people say no and a lot of people say yes. I personally don't know, I haven't tried. I did read a while back that you can by getting the other persons account and making your PS4 the primary or something like that on that account. That way you'll still be able to play all of their games and yours.

I watched a couple videos, very confusing, like they kept making it a primary account and idk lol.
12-31-2014, 11:07 PM #5
yan88
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
Can you gameshare on the ps4?
And if so, how?
THANKS!

if u buy it on your account then make your freind set your account as a primary console he can use it on any account on his ps4 but u can only use it on the account u bought the game on your account needs to always be primary on the second ps4 for it to work
Last edited by yan88 ; 12-31-2014 at 11:10 PM.
01-01-2015, 03:18 PM #6
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
It gamed like this

Friends ps4
Your account as primary. Your friend can then login as his account to play your games.

Your ps4
Your friends account is set to primary. You can login to your own account to play your games and his.

The following user thanked skaterboy16 for this useful post:

AgentJon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo