02-14-2015, 08:33 PM #1
invace
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Imagine if the PS4 was jail breakable.. Do you think more people would go to PS4 and mod or stay on PS3 and mod? Do you think the PS4 would have good mods? Comment below your opinion on what If the PS4 was jail breakable...
02-14-2015, 10:00 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
If the PS4 was ever able to be 'jailbroken' it would basically allow modders to do the same thing as on the PS3. I doubt Sony used a different SetMemory method so everything will most likely be the same. But new programs would have to be made and Custom Firmwares will have to be developed, so who knows. The prices to purchase one would probably be pretty high as well...
02-14-2015, 11:00 PM #3
lol

5char
02-21-2015, 07:48 AM #4
TAZBXIV
Bounty hunter
I don't know about you but id rather not go into every single gta online lobby and have some fuckstick modder spawn a UFO on my head just like on PS3
03-04-2015, 09:56 PM #5
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Fluffings View Post
Imagine if the PS4 was jail breakable.. Do you think more people would go to PS4 and mod or stay on PS3 and mod? Do you think the PS4 would have good mods? Comment below your opinion on what If the PS4 was jail breakable...
I'd rather not to be honest, it would end up worse than what ps3 is :\

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

Clean4Mods
03-04-2015, 10:03 PM #6
invace
Banned
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
I'd rather not to be honest, it would end up worse than what ps3 is :\

true.
03-05-2015, 02:26 AM #7
TheyCallMeBreed
Bounty hunter
I think it would take awhile to rte/rtm on a jailbroken PS4, Look how long it took from the ps3 3.41/3.55 Jailbreak to Realtime memory editing on the ps3.
03-09-2015, 06:48 PM #8
FiL-UK1
Bounty hunter
I hope PS4 does not see any custom firmware for many years or even ever, too many dick heads using mods in public lobbys they have fucked every Call of Duty game on PS3 it's at the point where they are unplayable and just not fun to play anymore.

Just a few days ago I have totally quit playing any CoD on PS3, started playing Ghosts on PS4, yeah it's not as good as Black OPS 2 but at least you can play a fair game.

Sure I liked to mod my stats/money in GTA V, God mode/inf ammo in Black OPS 2 Zombies maby pirate a few games here and there but it's just not worth it at the end of the day, because there will always be that crowd of people abusing CFW ruining multiplayer experiance in so many great games.
Last edited by FiL-UK1 ; 03-09-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo