04-12-2015, 12:35 PM #1
nouralmsry
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone i was just wondering if there is or there will be a ps4 JAILBREAK because will buy a ps4 in couple of days because my old one was killed by damage from the electric circuit. thanks
04-12-2015, 12:46 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Hey, I feel sorry for your old PS4 :(
Also, yes there is a PS4 jailbreak, it's currently only available to NGU's most OG members in a private group called TokeModding.
The reason it's private is because we don't want Sony to know that it exists... Happy

A link to the hidden jailbreak in our group: You must login or register to view this content.

Please don't ask me if you can join the group, Toke controls that.

Oh, and if you want to know what the jailbreak looks like (it's a PS4 running cydia v1,69):
You must login or register to view this content..

All of the above is bullshit, I hope you noticed, nobody (expect TokeModding) has a jailbreak hack because the PS4 is impossible to hack Smile

The following user thanked Mystery for this useful post:

Toke
04-12-2015, 12:53 PM #3
lol wtf(ake)
04-12-2015, 01:12 PM #4
JokerRey
League Champion
Originally posted by nouralmsry View Post
Hello everyone i was just wondering if there is or there will be a ps4 JAILBREAK because will buy a ps4 in couple of days because my old one was killed by damage from the electric circuit. thanks

There is no Jailbreak for PS4, nor will there ever be. Sony have learned from their mistakes and I assure you they wont let it happen again.

Except Toke. Toke has a jailbroken PS4 :troll:

The following user thanked JokerRey for this useful post:

Alt
04-12-2015, 02:14 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
Hey, I feel sorry for your old PS4 :(
Also, yes there is a PS4 jailbreak, it's currently only available to NGU's most OG members in a private group called TokeModding.
The reason it's private is because we don't want Sony to know that it exists... Happy

A link to the hidden jailbreak in our group: You must login or register to view this content.

Please don't ask me if you can join the group, Toke controls that.

Oh, and if you want to know what the jailbreak looks like (it's a PS4 running cydia v1,69):
You must login or register to view this content..

All of the above is bullshit, I hope you noticed, nobody (expect TokeModding) has a jailbreak hack because the PS4 is impossible to hack Smile

Cydia is nice i use my headset to call my bae when i play coc on my 70in tv. Its really useful, maybe one day i can get a big touchscreen panel and have a i giant iphone

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Mystery
04-12-2015, 06:43 PM #6
nouralmsry
I am error
Okay thanks for the advice and the cydia guy lol you made my day
04-22-2015, 09:15 PM #7
AliC4
Bounty hunter
For the last time no lol
04-23-2015, 04:36 PM #8
Alt
Banned
No jailbreak as of date posted and looks like there won't be one for a very long time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo