05-02-2015, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello, I've bought a Playstation 4 a few months ago but never really played it all that often, I have Far Cry 4, GTA V, and a few F2P games on it, but that's about it.

Anyways, I just thought I would ask what games you all recommend that I buy and play :p

Just name some of your favorite games out for the PS4 and I'll go buy them and test them out ^^

Also what games are you excited for that aren't released yet? I'm deff going to buy the new Star Wars Battlefront Smile

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

RatchetBooty
05-02-2015, 10:26 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Black

Hello, I've bought a Playstation 4 a few months ago but never really played it all that often, I have Far Cry 4, GTA V, and a few F2P games on it, but that's about it.

Anyways, I just thought I would ask what games you all recommend that I buy and play :p

Just name some of your favorite games out for the PS4 and I'll go buy them and test them out ^^

Also what games are you excited for that aren't released yet? I'm deff going to buy the new Star Wars Battlefront Smile

Definitely buy The Last Of Us, such an amazing game Happy

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

05-02-2015, 10:28 PM #3
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
Definitely buy The Last Of Us, such an amazing game Happy

I always wanted to get that for my ps3 but that download time =Z might buy the disk tho Smile
05-02-2015, 10:32 PM #4
Reyz
Banned
I always wanted to get that for my ps3 but that download time =Z might buy the disk tho Smile

Yes, you should, you will be amazed by it!
05-02-2015, 11:20 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight

Zombie Army Trilogy is out on the PS Store, not sure if there is a disk version but It is really thrilling. I got my eyes on the new Batman coming out later this month as well. Borderlands 2 an the Pre sequel was re released on PS4 but if you already played the shît out of it then I wouldn't recommend it.
05-03-2015, 07:18 AM #6
Alt
Banned
There was a free PS+ game called Resign ([url=youtube;7KuemnEE0aQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KuemnEE0aQ&spfreload=10[/url]). In my opinion its worth the money to buy it, very good game.

The Last of Us Remastered is meant to be amazing so I've been told. I haven't played it myself though.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

05-03-2015, 07:43 AM #7
Sen
:usa: :usa:

the last of us

The following user thanked Sen for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo