06-23-2015, 04:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how to make a german account on ps4? I cant read german so was hoping there is a tutorial somewhere. I searched on youtube and they had a Japanese account tutorial but having trouble finding german tutorial on youtube if there is one. Reason is because i trying to get german copy of wolfenstein the old blood cause of the seperate plat. Looked on ebay but i not sure which ones are german on there if anyone can help me with ebay route instead? Ebay way easier? But if anyone knows right german ones on ebay of the game, give me link please.
06-23-2015, 10:37 AM #2
Search for a USK logo You must login or register to view this content.
06-23-2015, 12:23 PM #3
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by hollywood1234 View Post
Does anyone know how to make a german account on ps4? I cant read german so was hoping there is a tutorial somewhere. I searched on youtube and they had a Japanese account tutorial but having trouble finding german tutorial on youtube if there is one. Reason is because i trying to get german copy of wolfenstein the old blood cause of the seperate plat. Looked on ebay but i not sure which ones are german on there if anyone can help me with ebay route instead? Ebay way easier? But if anyone knows right german ones on ebay of the game, give me link please.

ebay germany

You must login or register to view this content.

Like Alpha said to look for the usk on box.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-05-2015, 08:44 PM #4
EncepT
I defeated!
Originally posted by hollywood1234 View Post
Does anyone know how to make a german account on ps4? I cant read german so was hoping there is a tutorial somewhere. I searched on youtube and they had a Japanese account tutorial but having trouble finding german tutorial on youtube if there is one. Reason is because i trying to get german copy of wolfenstein the old blood cause of the seperate plat. Looked on ebay but i not sure which ones are german on there if anyone can help me with ebay route instead? Ebay way easier? But if anyone knows right german ones on ebay of the game, give me link please.

I can do you one,im german,pm me you the details you want like email password,date of birth,name ect...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo