08-29-2015, 11:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi well my ps4 fans are making to much noise lately, so i am going to change the fans and termic past, and since i am at it i will change hard drive, but i have a few questiones maybe u guys can answer,

What fan do u guys recommend because i have seen a few but all of them have a few complains, termic past also dont know what to use.

Also if i do this i will lose my warranty what is the possibility of breaking it ? since i am lets say crap at doing stuff like this tears
08-29-2015, 11:24 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by 9747
Hi well my ps4 fans are making to much noise lately, so i am going to change the fans and termic past, and since i am at it i will change hard drive, but i have a few questiones maybe u guys can answer,

What fan do u guys recommend because i have seen a few but all of them have a few complains, termic past also dont know what to use.

Also if i do this i will lose my warranty what is the possibility of breaking it ? since i am lets say crap at doing stuff like this tears

If you're crap at doing stuff like that I'd suggest don't do it at all.
Make sure your PS4 has plenty of room around it and make sure to clean it often.
I'd say it's got dust in the fans if it's noises and not the fan itself.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓
08-29-2015, 11:39 AM #3
Yeah playstation fans can get loud sometimes especially when they are flaming on a xbone post. oh.. system fans uhmm.. My ps4 gets really loud when playing games like The Last Of Us and Battlefield 4 and gets really warm just make sure to give them a hoover to clear the dust. Or you can buy add-on fans but i wouldn't recommend them.
08-29-2015, 12:01 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Scullzyy View Post
Yeah playstation fans can get loud sometimes especially when they are flaming on a xbone post. oh.. system fans uhmm.. My ps4 gets really loud when playing games like The Last Of Us and Battlefield 4 and gets really warm just make sure to give them a hoover to clear the dust. Or you can buy add-on fans but i wouldn't recommend them.

Rather know the fans are working then it to over heat and die. Also the PS4 will turn itself off before it gets too hot which is nice to know.

Cleaning is the best thing you can do however.
08-30-2015, 02:22 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by 9747
Hi well my ps4 fans are making to much noise lately, so i am going to change the fans and termic past, and since i am at it i will change hard drive, but i have a few questiones maybe u guys can answer,

Thread moved to PS4 Questions and Support, as this is a question thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo