10-04-2015, 09:45 AM #1
akra115
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i heard some guy has a jailbreak on ps4 called toke ? Is it true or just a lie.

The following user groaned akra115 for this awful post:

Frosty
10-04-2015, 09:58 AM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by akra115 View Post
ok i heard some guy has a jailbreak on ps4 called toke ? Is it true or just a lie.

Just to clear this up, No Jailbreak has been found!
Some people in another country figured out how to get games for free but I hear they failed in the long run.
10-04-2015, 11:08 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by akra115 View Post
ok i heard some guy has a jailbreak on ps4 called toke ? Is it true or just a lie.

Its a joke Winky Winky

The PS4 isn't jailbroken and won't be jailbroken.
10-04-2015, 01:00 PM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Its a joke Winky Winky

The PS4 isn't jailbroken and won't be jailbroken.

So according to you it couldn't EVER be exploited? Seems to be a pretty bold claim.
10-04-2015, 01:13 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
So according to you it couldn't EVER be exploited? Seems to be a pretty bold claim.

Like I've said before, Sony would of learnt its lesson with the PS3 being jailbroken. Im pretty sure they would not let that happen again.
10-04-2015, 01:49 PM #6
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Like I've said before, Sony would of learnt its lesson with the PS3 being jailbroken. Im pretty sure they would not let that happen again.

Agree! they probably have a more higher security, If no-one could make a CFW for whatever OFW on PS3 that's past 3.55, then no matter what, the PS4 will deffo not be JB
10-04-2015, 01:50 PM #7
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Wretch
Agree! they probably have a more higher security, If no-one could make a CFW for whatever OFW on PS3 that's past 3.55, then no matter what, the PS4 will deffo not be JB

Yeah what he said
10-04-2015, 02:14 PM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup

Sadly in the real world it doesn't work that way and it never has. Anytime you have a piece of hardware and software there will always be a way to get it to do what you want.
By your logic Apple should have learned their lesson too right? They aren't too keen on people going outside their walled garden yet it always happens.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Angelus Satani
10-04-2015, 03:00 PM #9
so none of you not read any gaming websites what i've released... better start working i've just given the ps4 community a HUGE boost to ps4 jailbreak and lead to something exciting.....

The following user thanked ELITE xxmcvapourxx for this useful post:

ItzDanBoii
10-04-2015, 04:29 PM #10
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
so none of you not read any gaming websites what i've released... better start working i've just given the ps4 community a HUGE boost to ps4 jailbreak and lead to something exciting.....

what could it lead too? cfw? what did you release?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo