10-12-2015, 01:50 AM #1
Class Rex
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I would kindly like to ask those knowledgeable, if there are any available PS4 trophy unlocking softwares, which allows users to unlock trophies on their PSN accounts, and perhaps even to modify the time those trophies have been earned?

Thanks in advance.
10-12-2015, 02:04 AM #2
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Class
Hello,

I would kindly like to ask those knowledgeable, if there are any available PS4 trophy unlocking softwares, which allows users to unlock trophies on their PSN accounts, and perhaps even to modify the time those trophies have been earned?

Thanks in advance.

There is no such thing on PS4. However, trophies can be modded on PS3 and synced to PSN.
10-12-2015, 02:06 AM #3
Class Rex
Save Point
Can the date and time a trophy was earned on a PS4 be edited and changed?
10-12-2015, 02:10 AM #4
AFG
The One and Only
Can the date and time a trophy was earned on a PS4 be edited and changed?

No, it cannot.
10-12-2015, 02:17 AM #5
Class Rex
Save Point
Originally posted by AFG View Post
No, it cannot.

What about the old softwares which were used for the Xbox 360 & PS3? From my understanding it was a simple executable method of the trophy files by merely placing your account on a USB stick and using a software on a computer.

So what's changed?
10-12-2015, 02:21 AM #6
Class Rex
Save Point
I just found this software on the forums which apparently is what I am looking for.

You must login or register to view this content.

Could someone guide me on how to use it please?
10-12-2015, 02:29 AM #7
AFG
The One and Only
I just found this software on the forums which apparently is what I am looking for.

You must login or register to view this content.

Could someone guide me on how to use it please?

What about the old softwares which were used for the Xbox 360 & PS3? From my understanding it was a simple executable method of the trophy files by merely placing your account on a USB stick and using a software on a computer.

So what's changed?

That program just unpacks trophy files and lets you view them, nothing too special. You cannot modify PS4 trophy files in any way because they're encrypted.

The following user thanked AFG for this useful post:

Frosty
10-12-2015, 06:28 PM #8

So what's changed?

Can't say for Xbox, but for PS3, we use PS3TrophyIsGood to unlock trophies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo