02-06-2016, 06:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I didn't login automatically, and now i try to login and it says wrong password or email! Why?? Can somebody of hacked into my account? How would i know if i was banned? i did the dupe glitch, but only to level 360, and wouldnt that only affect the game and not overall PSN?
02-06-2016, 09:46 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Werdup
I didn't login automatically, and now i try to login and it says wrong password or email! Why?? Can somebody of hacked into my account? How would i know if i was banned? i did the dupe glitch, but only to level 360, and wouldnt that only affect the game and not overall PSN?

Could have had your acc stolen by the one who did the dupe for you. Call sony and they can get you your acc back. First try and recover your password by selecting the forgot password option and you'll get a link in your email to recover the acc. If the acc was stolen most likely the email was changed n then you'll need to contact sony
02-06-2016, 01:47 PM #3
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I didn't login automatically, and now i try to login and it says wrong password or email! Why?? Can somebody of hacked into my account? How would i know if i was banned? i did the dupe glitch, but only to level 360, and wouldnt that only affect the game and not overall PSN?

I can't imagine it was stolen / hacked unless you gave the details out. Doing the glitch only affects BO3, so if you did get banned you would either be banned from the server or deranked. They would not ban your whole PSN account. Contact Sony and once you have all the relevant information they should be able to sort out the account for you.
02-22-2016, 11:13 PM #4

Has your issue been resolved?
02-23-2016, 11:23 AM #5
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

Your best chance is to contact Sony since they're the only people that can help yuo with this. Try recovering the email yourself, if that doesn't work yeah then contact Sony... There's nothing much people can help wish other than advise you here.
02-27-2016, 08:02 AM #6
call sony it always helps.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo