02-06-2016, 06:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, i signed onto my PSN account on my PS4, and it wouldnt login, i tried putting my password in and all it said was, incorrect password. I clicked the forgot password put my email in and nothing was sent. I signed into my account on my ps3 and it says "Access to sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"

the only thing i did was the dupe glitch, which i didnt even do on my PS4/PS3 i paid for the service, and gta 5 mods on ps3, but havent done that in a week or 2.

How can they ban me from PSN, wouldn't it be just the game?
02-06-2016, 02:54 PM #2
Pejw
Keeper
Check ur e-mail they will give u the reason why they banned u and how long it will stay, if they were no massage from them just contact the support and they will till ya
02-06-2016, 04:19 PM #3
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Werdup
Okay, i signed onto my PSN account on my PS4, and it wouldnt login, i tried putting my password in and all it said was, incorrect password. I clicked the forgot password put my email in and nothing was sent. I signed into my account on my ps3 and it says "Access to sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"

the only thing i did was the dupe glitch, which i didnt even do on my PS4/PS3 i paid for the service, and gta 5 mods on ps3, but havent done that in a week or 2.

If your account was signed in on a CFW PS3, then yeah they'll ban you from that.
02-06-2016, 04:49 PM #4
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Rockstar is collaborating with Sony for sure when it comes to exploits and bans ... let me tell you my story .

2 months ago when GTA got updated to 1.26 I got banned 10 days instantly for dropping money , then I tried to log into other account and then I got CID banned from GTA only , for 10 days aswell .
when 10 days passed I got unbanned and I also updated my EBOOT to a check-bypass one , then I played with mods and dropping money with no problems
like 1 week after they unbanned my account , my PSN got suddenly banned , first time I tought they banned my console but I tried other PSN and worked

so that's why I think rockstar just sent to sony a list with accounts who got banned for dropping money when 1.26 update came out and Sony decided to ban them because it was obvious they used exploits and shit ....
and I also think that the Sony banned only PSN's and not consoles because they know there are people who use OFW mods for GTA , so it would be a dissaster for them to get console banned since you can't change CID and superslim consoles can't be downgraded

Luckily my original CID is ok and I'm playing GTA with mods for almost 4 moths . I'm using webman and I enabled "disable syscalls + delete history at startup" . Smile
02-08-2016, 11:48 AM #5
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Werdup
Okay, i signed onto my PSN account on my PS4, and it wouldnt login, i tried putting my password in and all it said was, incorrect password. I clicked the forgot password put my email in and nothing was sent. I signed into my account on my ps3 and it says "Access to sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"

Doesn't make a difference, it's since the person that modded your account was using a CFW. Therefore, you're account can get banned. Yeah, games can ban you for glitches, but Sony can ban you for logging into a CFW.
02-10-2016, 08:43 PM #6
GunRainBulletTv
Do a barrel roll!
Tango down

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo