02-09-2016, 01:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i just turned on my ps4 and the surprise that i got was ''Access to Playstation Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended'' i am really pissed because a week ago i pre ordered farcry primal and the dying light dlc and i dont cheat whats so ever the only thing i did was calling two guys pussies because they were using modded controllers on hardcore dom idk what to do , i checked my email but didnt receive any emails from them
I just got a hold of sony and i gt permantly banned for comunity abuse that is the worst reason ive heard over the years i got banned for joining a comunity and messaging 20 different people if they wanted to trade weapons on dying light i didnt spam anyone i sent one message to each of those 20 people
Sony are putting up stupid reason to ban people and they cant refund me farcry primal that i preordered last week im pissed as fuck
Last edited by the_dr3am3r ; 02-09-2016 at 03:18 AM.
02-10-2016, 12:49 PM #2
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Pretty much what squid said, just ring and they'll let you know what the story is Smile
02-10-2016, 02:28 PM #3
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Pretty much what squid said, just ring and they'll let you know what the story is Smile

Originally posted by EYE
Best thing to do, is give them a call and they will give you a valid reason and you can then argue your case.

Ok thanks guys
02-10-2016, 02:35 PM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by dr3am3r View Post
i just turned on my ps4 and the surprise that i got was ''Access to Playstation Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended'' i am really pissed because a week ago i pre ordered farcry primal and the dying light dlc and i dont cheat whats so ever the only thing i did was calling two guys pussies because they were using modded controllers on hardcore dom idk what to do , i checked my email but didnt receive any emails from them
I just got a hold of sony and i gt permantly banned for comunity abuse that is the worst reason ive heard over the years i got banned for joining a comunity and messaging 20 different people if they wanted to trade weapons on dying light i didnt spam anyone i sent one message to each of those 20 people
Sony are putting up stupid reason to ban people and they cant refund me farcry primal that i preordered last week im pissed as fuck

No. I doubt you'll get your account back. Since, people haven't been lucky with that. Hence why I tell me to always buy Disc games. No, but seriously I wish you the best of luck. Gather your case, try to recall events and explain it to them. Don't do it via email since they automatically refuse rather by phone when you can speak directly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo