02-12-2016, 11:00 PM #1
Zach_Trout
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I don't know if anyone is experiencing this with their ps4, but at times while I am playing, the controller "Cuts out" for a brief moment and I lose control during that time. So I'm planning to get a wired controller to solve this as is a known Bluetooth issue. Problem is, I use my headset while its plugged into my controller. Now, this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't "Ear rape" into my microphone... Because my wireless headset doesn't have an extendable mic on it so ear raping isn't possible. Can anyone find a headset that I can plug into my ps4 and be able to ear rape with for (preferably) under $75?
02-13-2016, 12:41 AM #2
AgentJon
Former Staff
Just plug in your controller via the USB cable at all times.
02-13-2016, 09:43 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Do as Agenjon says, plug it in all the time. You can even get longer cables if you need it. I have mine plugged in all the time, just so it'll never die when I'm gaming.
02-13-2016, 09:55 AM #4
Originally posted by Trout View Post
So I don't know if anyone is experiencing this with their ps4, but at times while I am playing, the controller "Cuts out" for a brief moment and I lose control during that time. So I'm planning to get a wired controller to solve this as is a known Bluetooth issue. Problem is, I use my headset while its plugged into my controller. Now, this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't "Ear rape" into my microphone... Because my wireless headset doesn't have an extendable mic on it so ear raping isn't possible. Can anyone find a headset that I can plug into my ps4 and be able to ear rape with for (preferably) under $75?

Moved to PS4 Questions.
02-15-2016, 01:29 PM #5
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Have you tried a different PS4 controller? If you're looking for a wired controller just use the micro usb cable all the time or buy a long micro usb cable.
02-17-2016, 04:11 PM #6
So I don't know if anyone is experiencing this with their ps4, but at times while I am playing, the controller "Cuts out" for a brief moment and I lose control during that time. So I'm planning to get a wired controller to solve this as is a known Bluetooth issue. Problem is, I use my headset while its plugged into my controller. Now, this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't "Ear rape" into my microphone... Because my wireless headset doesn't have an extendable mic on it so ear raping isn't possible. Can anyone find a headset that I can plug into my ps4 and be able to ear rape with for (preferably) under $75?

Quoting you so you know that people have responded to your question!

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Zach_Trout
02-17-2016, 04:57 PM #7
Zach_Trout
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Have you tried a different PS4 controller? If you're looking for a wired controller just use the micro usb cable all the time or buy a long micro usb cable.

Yep, that's what it was... At least for my trigger buttons... I ordered a new controller that should show up on Friday

The following user thanked Zach_Trout for this useful post:

SuperGamecube64
02-17-2016, 10:17 PM #8
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Yep, that's what it was... At least for my trigger buttons... I ordered a new controller that should show up on Friday

Glad too hear bud! Smile
02-17-2016, 10:24 PM #9
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire

Question answered. Moved to Answered Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo