02-13-2016, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to fix laggy ps4?
02-13-2016, 08:05 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by SoldieR View Post
How to fix laggy ps4?

Try Booting via Safe Mode on the PS4

1. Power off the PS4 by holding down the power button for several seconds. You will hear a beep and see the power light turn red.

2. Power on the PS4 by holding the power button down and keeping it held down. You will hear an initial beep when you press the power button. Wait about 7 seconds until you hear a second beep.

3. Once you hear the second beep, release the power button and the Safe Mode screens should appear. You will need to connect your DualShock 4 controller via a USB cable to the PS4 since Bluetooth is not active when in Safe Mode.

Choose:

Rebuild Database – Scans the drive and creates a new database of all content. This operation may take a long time depending on the type and number of data items.

Try this perhaps? Delete some of the content too, don't fill the hdd up to the brink. If this helps let me know I sorta found some information of this situation for you.
02-16-2016, 10:21 PM #3
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
How to fix laggy ps4?

Is your memory almost full? Try deleting some stuff and hopefully that speeds up your PS4 a bit Smile
02-22-2016, 11:14 PM #4
How to fix laggy ps4?

It has been 10 days, and Gryphus has provided an adequate solution. I'll assume your problem was resolved, and close the thread. If you have further questions, feel free to make a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo