07-17-2016, 10:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I used to mod Xbox 360 Achievements. If you had an Xbox One game on your profile, you could unlock Achievements in the same tool and when you resynced your profile on a 360 your Achievements would update even on Xbox One. Can this be done on PS3/4? Can a PS3 trophy mod tool be used to unlock PS4 Trophies on the account?
07-18-2016, 09:35 PM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by RandomCanEHdian View Post
I used to mod Xbox 360 Achievements. If you had an Xbox One game on your profile, you could unlock Achievements in the same tool and when you resynced your profile on a 360 your Achievements would update even on Xbox One. Can this be done on PS3/4? Can a PS3 trophy mod tool be used to unlock PS4 Trophies on the account?

I could be wrong but the game needs to be for PS3 to unlock the trophies like that. Otherwise they cant be unlocked. But I believe it depends on the game as well.
07-19-2016, 04:13 AM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by RandomCanEHdian View Post
I used to mod Xbox 360 Achievements. If you had an Xbox One game on your profile, you could unlock Achievements in the same tool and when you resynced your profile on a 360 your Achievements would update even on Xbox One. Can this be done on PS3/4? Can a PS3 trophy mod tool be used to unlock PS4 Trophies on the account?

The PS4 trophies don't create a back up point on the PS3. You'll only b able to see the PS4 trophies on the PS3 while signed in. So once you sign out the PS4 trophy folders won't b there. I tried multiple ways, even when your signed in you can run ftp and the PS4 trophy folders won't b there

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo