08-30-2016, 07:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Hey guys,

My ps4 console is permanently banned because i bought a fifa points account with a friend of mine. Does anyone know if i can remove it or what i can do? I havent told my parents yet i dont know what to tell them and how they would react. I feel Really bad because of this. if someone could help me ill love that person (no homo). I Really need help.

Thanks

The following user groaned Justluka for this awful post:

xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
08-30-2016, 08:17 PM #2
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
nice so you now have a 300 doller paperwieght thanks to your own stupidity congratz
08-30-2016, 08:50 PM #3
tim1292
Little One
You knew the risks... why would you try?
08-30-2016, 08:57 PM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by Justluka View Post
So Hey guys,

My ps4 console is permanently banned because i bought a fifa points account with a friend of mine. Does anyone know if i can remove it or what i can do? I havent told my parents yet i dont know what to tell them and how they would react. I feel Really bad because of this. if someone could help me ill love that person (no homo). I Really need help.

Thanks

There is really nothing you can do if the PS4s ID is permanently banned. Maybe your account was banned, have you tried using another PSN account ? If that doesn't work than your pretty much screwed at this point. There are no ways to unban a PS4.
08-31-2016, 05:48 AM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
So Hey guys,

Thanks

Can you explain what got you banned?
08-31-2016, 06:22 AM #6
You shouldn't of done it anyway
08-31-2016, 09:31 AM #7
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
lol bite the bullet, buy another console and never do it again.

I also learnt the hard way when doing the psplus glitch + transferring alot of gta acc's + duplicating bo3 acc's.
09-04-2016, 08:39 PM #8
Because i "stole credit card stuff" they told me
09-07-2016, 12:59 AM #9
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Because i "stole credit card stuff" they told me

Well despite whatever the reason is if your permanently console banned from PSN on your PS4 than only option is to get a new console all together if you want to use online features again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo