10-10-2016, 09:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys first time posted here. Is it possible to hack the last of PS4 game to get unlimited ammo life etc... I've seen it done on several YouTube videos but how do they do it if they do.
Any help would be really appreciated.
I'd find it really interesting to see how it's done plus I could blast the shit out of them bloody clickers.

Look forward to your replays.
Many thanks

Simon.
02-21-2017, 04:32 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by gaslight12001 View Post
Hey guys first time posted here. Is it possible to hack the last of PS4 game to get unlimited ammo life etc... I've seen it done on several YouTube videos but how do they do it if they do.
I'd find it really interesting to see how it's done plus I could blast the shit out of them bloody clickers.

Many thanks

Simon.

You couldn't be able to actually mod the game "hacking-wise", but probably glitching it maybe. At the moment, I wouldn't really know a way to mod the game since the only recent mods that have been shown are Call of Duty: Ghosts and Grand Theft Auto 5.
02-22-2017, 05:27 PM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You couldn't be able to actually mod the game "hacking-wise", but probably glitching it maybe. At the moment, I wouldn't really know a way to mod the game since the only recent mods that have been shown are Call of Duty: Ghosts and Grand Theft Auto 5.

you mod any game the same way you do all games lol
02-22-2017, 06:49 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
you mod any game the same way you do all games lol

Then release one for Last of Us Remaster then!
02-22-2017, 06:52 PM #5
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Hey guys first time posted here. Is it possible to hack the last of PS4 game to get unlimited ammo life etc... I've seen it done on several YouTube videos but how do they do it if they do.

Many thanks

Simon.

Once Xploder gets released you will be able to mod saves. I remember Last of Us for PS3 you can set all items to 9999 (nail bombs, smoke bombs, Molotov, and shivs) and max skills points for upgrades. Pretty sure you will destroy that clicker with that. I'm sure Last of Us for PS4 will be the same method.
02-22-2017, 07:01 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Then release one for Last of Us Remaster then!

no im just saying whatever mods where done to the game on ps3 can be done on ps4 plus more, i'm pretty sure the dev menu is on ps4 version aswell i would assume so people could enable that now and use it
02-24-2017, 06:36 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Many thanks

Simon.

SC58 has answered your question, it's possible, but only if someone would work on it. Thread closed, if you need me to re-open this just shoot me a PM sir, cheers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo