01-14-2017, 04:27 AM #1
killa_ninja58
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So.... I've tried installing the SDK from CTurt via Cygwin and I've had no avail.... I've managed to boot Linux off of my external HDD and tried to install it via Black Panther's 'noob script'.... Also to no avail. I've done everything correctly on both Cygwin and Linux....

On Linux it comes up with something along the lines of 'make is my a command' and on Cygwin it just point blank refuses to download the sdk or I use a different link to the sdk and it downloads but just won't install it with a < doc type > error

Any help would be grand! And yes I do have a 1.76 PS4 Winky Winky

Also any help on 'compiling' projects would be grand as well!!! After all I am a 'Linux noob' as a mate says haha
02-17-2017, 02:12 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ninja58 View Post
So.... I've tried installing the SDK from CTurt via Cygwin and I've had no avail.... I've managed to boot Linux off of my external HDD and tried to install it via Black Panther's 'noob script'.... Also to no avail. I've done everything correctly on both Cygwin and Linux....

On Linux it comes up with something along the lines of 'make is my a command' and on Cygwin it just point blank refuses to download the sdk or I use a different link to the sdk and it downloads but just won't install it with a < doc type > error

Any help would be grand! And yes I do have a 1.76 PS4 Winky Winky

Also any help on 'compiling' projects would be grand as well!!! After all I am a 'Linux noob' as a mate says haha

Your best chances to get an answer with this question is to ask PS4 Developers themselves. Don't bug them extremely all the time, as they do get mad with a lot of questions. I would try to help, but i'm not in that field of smartness haha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo