01-15-2017, 09:00 PM #1
CML-K
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So a friend told me there was a JB for PS4 is even possible yet like on ps3?
01-15-2017, 09:36 PM #2
Originally posted by K View Post
So a friend told me there was a JB for PS4 is even possible yet like on ps3?

There was a 4.01 jailbreak that was never publicly released, but aside from that, the best you can hope for is the modding we have now on 1.76.
01-15-2017, 10:38 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
There was a 4.01 jailbreak that was never publicly released, but aside from that, the best you can hope for is the modding we have now on 1.76.

Originally posted by K View Post
So a friend told me there was a JB for PS4 is even possible yet like on ps3?

As I heard of, you can already jailbreak your console on a 1.76 Firmware PS4 (Normal) by using the BadIRET + dlclose. In addition, it's not the same as the PS3, but similar I guess you could say. Only a few people could do this, and there isn't actually a tutorial publicly on how to so..

The modding part, yes, modding is possible and already showcased on Playstation 4. We have yet to decrypt the PS4's Processor named SAMU which has high security on it. That contains a bunch of goodies, and if we ever decrypt that... Spoofing may come available to us to mod online. Besides that, SAMU would be insane if we ever decrypted it because we could have control of most of the console.

Hope that answers your question.
01-15-2017, 11:44 PM #4
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
As I heard of, you can already jailbreak your console on a 1.76 Firmware PS4 (Normal) by using the BadIRET + dlclose. In addition, it's not the same as the PS3, but similar I guess you could say. Only a few people could do this, and there isn't actually a tutorial publicly on how to so..

The modding part, yes, modding is possible and already showcased on Playstation 4. We have yet to decrypt the PS4's Processor named SAMU which has high security on it. That contains a bunch of goodies, and if we ever decrypt that... Spoofing may come available to us to mod online. Besides that, SAMU would be insane if we ever decrypted it because we could have control of most of the console.

Hope that answers your question.

I'm sure a tutorial will come soon enough, and regardless of whether the scene wants piracy to happen, it will come. Look at Vita, and that was a small asf scene, and they had opened the Vita so much, even now people can play 3.60 and lower games for free.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo