01-20-2017, 05:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone.I came up with an idea.These days i found a way sending coloured messages to some games and i though what about if that would be posdible to ps4 parties.For start remote control from pc might help as i can put modded symbols but nothing else.Could someone make a exploit tool for the remote console application,or a colourfull code for ps4 exist.Let me now!!
01-20-2017, 05:20 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by GreekManGta View Post
Hello Everyone.I came up with an idea.These days i found a way sending coloured messages to some games and i though what about if that would be posdible to ps4 parties.For start remote control from pc might help as i can put modded symbols but nothing else.Could someone make a exploit tool for the remote console application,or a colourfull code for ps4 exist.Let me now!!

what u mean wat
01-20-2017, 12:07 PM #3
I mean if we can put a colourful title in ps4 partys.Like in ps3 that we could mod our names and make them colourfull
02-10-2017, 06:57 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
I mean if we can put a colourful title in ps4 partys.Like in ps3 that we could mod our names and make them colourfull

not sure what you are on about care to give an demonstration with some screenshots ?
02-10-2017, 07:59 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod

You could edit the Party Chats with symbols. I think I've seen colored coded Party Chat names, but they patched it.

I don't think you can anymore sorry, but the symbols are the only thing you can do now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo