02-01-2017, 06:17 AM #1
DarthGoku
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is gamesharing allowed in 2017? Can I get banned? What's the risk/chances?
02-01-2017, 02:52 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Exoduso View Post
Is gamesharing allowed in 2017? Can I get banned? What's the risk/chances?

I mean it is, but that's on you. If you get scammed, all you can really do is do a dispute. Gameshare at your own risk.

Really depends on there time being on NextGenUpdate, their REP, and of course their posts.
02-01-2017, 07:40 PM #3
DarthGoku
NextGenUpdate Elite
I mean through Sony and the Terms of Service? Will they ban/suspend me?
02-02-2017, 02:18 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by DarthGoku View Post
I mean through Sony and the Terms of Service? Will they ban/suspend me?

no lol
02-02-2017, 07:26 PM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Yeah, you're good when it comes to the ToS and stuff. Choose wisely on who you gameshare with though. I highly suggest you gameshare both ways. Like if you give someone your account, get theirs as well. So just in case they try to fuck you over and steal your account, you have theirs
02-02-2017, 10:59 PM #6
DarthGoku
NextGenUpdate Elite
It would be a relative of mine. I just don't want to risk suspension Or ban and can't find anything in Terms Of Service one way or the other but know supposedly some people have gotten banned?!
02-03-2017, 09:58 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by DarthGoku View Post
It would be a relative of mine. I just don't want to risk suspension Or ban and can't find anything in Terms Of Service one way or the other but know supposedly some people have gotten banned?!

Probably the only way to get banned if they detect your account on a ton of consoles, but I doubt you'd get banned no worries. Game Share away, and always remember to make sure you're sending your account information to people you have trust!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo