02-08-2017, 05:08 AM #1
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday I went to turn off my PS4 because It did not have anything besides a gray screen. I hold the power button down till the third beep and leave it for a few minutes. I then unplug the AC cord and since then it has been stuck in update loop for 4.07. I have put the update (one on bottom and on top) from Sony's website and it has yet to read the updates on the drive. I have it in PS4/UPDATE/PS4UPDATE.PUP.
I have tried it with the flashdrive formatted as FAT32 and exFAT. Does anybody know how to fix this?
02-08-2017, 05:55 AM #2
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by xciergaming View Post
Yesterday I went to turn off my PS4 because It did not have anything besides a gray screen. I hold the power button down till the third beep and leave it for a few minutes. I then unplug the AC cord and since then it has been stuck in update loop for 4.07. I have put the update (one on bottom and on top) from Sony's website and it has yet to read the updates on the drive. I have it in PS4/UPDATE/PS4UPDATE.PUP.
I have tried it with the flashdrive formatted as FAT32 and exFAT. Does anybody know how to fix this?

02-08-2017, 02:09 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Yesterday I went to turn off my PS4 because It did not have anything besides a gray screen. I hold the power button down till the third beep and leave it for a few minutes. I then unplug the AC cord and since then it has been stuck in update loop for 4.07. I have put the update (one on bottom and on top) from Sony's website and it has yet to read the updates on the drive. I have it in PS4/UPDATE/PS4UPDATE.PUP.

Please respond to see if your issue was resolved by the videos provided to you shown above.
02-09-2017, 12:00 AM #4
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Please respond to see if your issue was resolved by the videos provided to you shown above.

Did not work I get error codes when I try.
02-17-2017, 02:19 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Re-formatting your console, or Rebuild Database maybe?
02-18-2017, 12:50 AM #6
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Re-formatting your console, or Rebuild Database maybe?

I did it let me play for a day then in the middle of a game my system froze, shut off, and now update loop again. I haven't seen this happen to anyone else multiple times like this I get error codes if I use the original H.D. or a new one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo