02-16-2017, 08:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, recently i use Sentry MBA in my PC to crack some accounts for Playstastion Network and my IP got banned but i have the same IP for my PC and for my PS4 and now i can't connect to the Playstation Network with my PS4 any issues?
02-16-2017, 10:18 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by RMK
Hello, recently i use Sentry MBA in my PC to crack some accounts for Playstastion Network and my IP got banned but i have the same IP for my PC and for my PS4 and now i can't connect to the Playstation Network with my PS4 any issues?

If you're IP Banned, try changing your IP Address. If your IP is Dynamic, you can unplug your router for the night, wake up and plug it in. It should now be changed so your IP is fresh new. If you're static, you're going to have to call up your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and ask them to change it for you.
02-16-2017, 10:19 PM #3
My IP is static :'(
02-16-2017, 11:54 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by RMK
My IP is static :'(

You'd need to call your ISP to change your ISP.
03-15-2017, 06:37 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by RMK
Hello, recently i use Sentry MBA in my PC to crack some accounts for Playstastion Network and my IP got banned but i have the same IP for my PC and for my PS4 and now i can't connect to the Playstation Network with my PS4 any issues?

Since you never responded, I'm going to go ahead and close this. If you need me to re-open this again, feel free to PM sir. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo