02-24-2017, 05:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,
is there a way to let the controller press x every 15s *without building anything physical? Maybe with remote play ?
Thx for answers
02-24-2017, 05:42 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Nobody1234567 View Post
Hello,
is there a way to let the controller press x every 15s *without building anything physical? Maybe with remote play ?
Thx for answers

i would not get my hopes up, i doubt it
02-24-2017, 07:33 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Jon
i would not get my hopes up, i doubt it

Hello,
Thx for answers

You can purchase a turbo controller so it has programmed settings into your controller with your settings you prefer. In addition, wouldn't know where they actually sell them, but there are two ways for this.

You could try to run DS4 Software onto your computer, and let it do that itself. Or, you can buy a turbo controller which is way simpler. I used it back then for Final Fantasy X
02-24-2017, 08:52 PM #4
ChronusMax or Titan One, you can build a script that does it usually oyu cna request on their boards and someone will make it
03-01-2017, 05:09 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hello,
Thx for answers

Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
ChronusMax or Titan One, you can build a script that does it usually oyu cna request on their boards and someone will make it

He forgot to quote you, so just leaving this as a reminder towards your question @Nobody1234567.
03-15-2017, 06:33 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hello,
Thx for answers

You have got a solid answer there sir. Since you have been imactive for a while and never responded. I'm going ahead and closing this. If your issue hasn't been resolved, feel free to PM me to open it again for further answering. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo