02-26-2017, 05:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My account got hacked and it was modded on GTA 5 and I don't know who modded it because I traded Account with someone is their any way I can get it back or transfer my data GTA data from that account to my new account or no please help

The following user thanked victorinho11 for this useful post:

Unb

The following user groaned victorinho11 for this awful post:

xDebugKiller
02-26-2017, 05:56 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by victorinho11 View Post
My account got hacked and it was modded on GTA 5 and I don't know who modded it because I traded Account with someone is their any way I can get it back or transfer my data GTA data from that account to my new account or no please help

If you made the account on any of your consoles (PS3 or PS4) you can call Sony, and just send them your serial number ff the console and you'll get it back Upside Down Happy
02-26-2017, 07:18 AM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
If you made the account on any of your consoles (PS3 or PS4) you can call Sony, and just send them your serial number ff the console and you'll get it back Upside Down Happy

They hacker deleted all my GTA 5 online stuff I don't need it anymore. Scammers smh trust no one
02-26-2017, 07:21 AM #4
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Serial won't work all the time if that console isn't activated on that account trust me i been and done that you must have all the rest of the info on the account that Sony will ask for credit card on file mailing address, security question, Date of Birth, original email that was created on the account and should get it back with in a few hours.
02-26-2017, 07:22 AM #5
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
They hacker deleted all my GTA 5 online stuff I don't need it anymore. Scammers smh trust no one

well that sucks then
02-26-2017, 08:35 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
My account got hacked and it was modded on GTA 5 and I don't know who modded it because I traded Account with someone is their any way I can get it back or transfer my data GTA data from that account to my new account or no please help

nope lol i doubt it. acc be gone, make sure to change the rest of your passwords as well
03-06-2017, 02:19 PM #7
Sparrow
Big Papi

Moral of the story, don't trust Randy's Kappa
03-15-2017, 06:31 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Well since you can't get your stuff back due to them deleting it. I suggest you buying a modded account. Either than that, it woulf be your last resort. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo